P. Fritz

Default So what did you get done ...part deux

"JimH" wrote in message
I got the mowers started for the season (my son's job to mow the lawn,

and
he did so today), put the summer deck furniture out, cleaned out the

shed,
coated (boiled linseed oil) an outside rocker and waxed/detailed my

wife's
car. Just finished up at 9:30 p.m. and I am tired.

Tomorrow I plan to clean and power wash the deck (my wife agreed to

stain it
if I did this).

Now I am not saying I am a hard worker all year......you can usually

find me
on the couch in front of the TV during the winter. During the summer I

am
usually outside on the hammock watching a baseball game while drinking

my
favorite brew (beer) when I am not boating.

I just got motivated this weekend as the weather was fine and the work

had
to be done. Next weekend I will probably power wash the house and clean

the
windows. In a couple of weeks my son and I will be leveling out our

backyard
(we have low spots causing flooding in those areas). I will be renting a
small bobcat to transfer quite of bit of topsoil to the back yard. We

will
then level and re-grade it towards the sewer drains and re-seed it.

After that it is a summer of leisure....boating, swimming, baseball and
beer.

So did you get anything done this weekend and are you ready for summer?

What sort of work do you still have to do, most especially on your boat?

Patched a couple of gouges below the water line yesterday, will sand and
bottom paint today if it doesn't rain. Will launch at the end of the month
if the damn mechanic finishes my outdrives :-)