Jim

Default Bush (Mis)State of the Union

http://www.misleader.org/pdf/nyt_ad.pdf

basskisser

Jim wrote in message ...
http://www.misleader.org/pdf/nyt_ad.pdf

What I like is the fact that BushCo thinks that showing the aftermath
of 911 as perfectly acceptable to help his re-election bid, but they
are trying to ban moveon.org's ads. Me thinks they are scared.
Jim--

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
Jim wrote in message

http://www.misleader.org/pdf/nyt_ad.pdf

What I like is the fact that BushCo thinks that showing the aftermath
of 911 as perfectly acceptable to help his re-election bid, but they
are trying to ban moveon.org's ads. Me thinks they are scared.

I would guess that the same analogy could therefore be given to Kerry's use
of his Vietnam experiences in his campaign ads.

Three big differences though.

1. Vietnam happened 30+ years ago, 9-11 less than 4.
2. Kerry was not Commander in Chief during Vietnam, Bush was during 9-11.
3. Being a brave soldier in a war fought 30+ years ago is not a character
trait needed for the job of POTUS. Successfully leading the Country through
the 9-11 tragedy and subsequently starting the war on terror are leadership
traits needed for the job of POTUS.

Where are your cries about Kerry's use of Vietnam video in his ads?

Harry Krause

Jim-- wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

3. Being a brave soldier in a war fought 30+ years ago is not a character
trait needed for the job of POTUS. Successfully leading the Country through
the 9-11 tragedy and subsequently starting the war on terror are leadership
traits needed for the job of POTUS.

And it is so very sad that when we needed a real
President in the White House, we instead had that piece of crap known as
George W. Bush, a liar, a coward, and a simple-minded fool.
John H

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 13:10:05 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Jim-- wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

3. Being a brave soldier in a war fought 30+ years ago is not a character
trait needed for the job of POTUS. Successfully leading the Country through
the 9-11 tragedy and subsequently starting the war on terror are leadership
traits needed for the job of POTUS.

And it is so very sad that when we needed a real
President in the White House, we instead had that piece of crap known as
George W. Bush, a liar, a coward, and a simple-minded fool.

Spoken by one with impeccable integrity and acumen!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

basskisser

Jim wrote in message

http://www.misleader.org/pdf/nyt_ad.pdf

What I like is the fact that BushCo thinks that showing the aftermath
of 911 as perfectly acceptable to help his re-election bid, but they
are trying to ban moveon.org's ads. Me thinks they are scared.

I would guess that the same analogy could therefore be given to Kerry's use
of his Vietnam experiences in his campaign ads.

Three big differences though.

1. Vietnam happened 30+ years ago, 9-11 less than 4.
2. Kerry was not Commander in Chief during Vietnam, Bush was during 9-11.
3. Being a brave soldier in a war fought 30+ years ago is not a character
trait needed for the job of POTUS. Successfully leading the Country through
the 9-11 tragedy and subsequently starting the war on terror are leadership
traits needed for the job of POTUS.

I'm glad that you put in the part about Bush STARTING a war. Let's not
forget, Bush started a war unprovoked. There are international laws
and treaties against this. Let's hope he is tried for his war crimes.
John Gaquin

"basskisser" wrote in message

......Let's not
forget, Bush started a war unprovoked.

Just out of curiosity, what planet do you live on?

John H

Jim wrote in message

[...]

And on the eighth day, God created turnips.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Bill

Harry Krause eat **** and die. You would not know a good President if he
came up to you and slapped you. Go and suck up to Kerry most liberal Senator
in the country. Oh and that Killer from Massachusetts also.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Jim-- wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

3. Being a brave soldier in a war fought 30+ years ago is not a

character
trait needed for the job of POTUS. Successfully leading the Country

through
the 9-11 tragedy and subsequently starting the war on terror are

leadership
traits needed for the job of POTUS.

And it is so very sad that when we needed a real
President in the White House, we instead had that piece of crap known as
George W. Bush, a liar, a coward, and a simple-minded fool.

Bill

I guess Mr. Basskisser name says it all but with out the B.. These people do
not have a clue about the world.
He must be one of those liberal also !! Oh excuse me not liberal but a
concerned person. Yea right.