Paul

Default remote oil filter and electronic ignition conversions

I have an '88 Kayot deck boat with a 350 V8 and an OMC IO. I am
interested in converting from points to electronic ignition and
installing a remote oil filter to make oil changes easier. I am
looking for suggestions from those who have already performed these
modifications. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
LaBomba182

From: (Paul)

I have an '88 Kayot deck boat with a 350 V8 and an OMC IO. I am
interested in converting from points to electronic ignition and
installing a remote oil filter to make oil changes easier. I am
looking for suggestions from those who have already performed these
modifications. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

For the ignition:

http://www.continentalengines.com/ce...ertronix_ignit
ions.asp

http://www.jacobselectronics.com/

As to the remote oil filter, there are lots of kits out there. And they are
easy to install. Just do a search.

Capt. Bill
Calif Bill

"Paul" wrote in message
om...
I have an '88 Kayot deck boat with a 350 V8 and an OMC IO. I am
interested in converting from points to electronic ignition and
installing a remote oil filter to make oil changes easier. I am
looking for suggestions from those who have already performed these
modifications. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

I converted my 351W to the Petronics ignition about 5 years ago. Works
great. Lots of remote filter conversions. Try Summit racing for new, or
any wrecking yard with a 4x4 chevy 4.3L or 350cid engine truck.
Bill