Don White

Default OT Bush: Fair and Balanced

basskisser wrote in message
om...

What a stupid boor you are. No wonder your a posting idiot. You sure
seem to like to talk about sex with mothers a lot. I think you may
have some issues. I'd like to suggest you get some professional help
for your son/mother love fixation. By the way, I'll be in Florida
soon, where IS your practice? I may stop in for some dental work.

You would let Noby stick sharp instruments in your mouth??
You're a braver man than I!

John H

On 8 Mar 2004 04:49:33 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

John H wrote in message . ..
On 5 Mar 2004 04:51:19 -0800,
(basskisser) wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message thlink.net...
Hmmmmm. My dictionary says: "what basskisser gives to his mom on her
Birthday...a real, good friggin"

What a stupid boor you are. No wonder your a posting idiot. You sure
seem to like to talk about sex with mothers a lot. I think you may
have some issues. I'd like to suggest you get some professional help
for your son/mother love fixation. By the way, I'll be in Florida
soon, where IS your practice? I may stop in for some dental work.

Where did the reference to sex come from, b'asskisser?

John H

Holy ****, John, if you don't understand, all of the writing in the
world won't make you get it.

Well b'asskisser, you're the one who posted this:

On 4 Mar 2004 06:25:36 -0800,
(basskisser) wrote:

John H wrote in message
More friggin' mosquitoes!

John H

Speaking of posting mistakes, and laughs.....what is a "friggin'"? I
haven't found it in ANY dictionary.

The implication in your post is that you didn't know the meaning of
the word "friggin'." Given that you didn't know the meaning, and asked
for a reference, I was surprised that you associated that word with
sex, like in, "...sex with mothers a lot."

I'm not a name-caller, usually, but do you ever feel a little like you
may have done something a tad bit stupid?

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Harry Krause

John H wrote:
On 8 Mar 2004 04:49:33 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

John H wrote in message . ..

(basskisser) wrote:

John H wrote in message

More friggin' mosquitoes!

John H

Speaking of posting mistakes, and laughs.....what is a "friggin'"? I
haven't found it in ANY dictionary.

The implication in your post is that you didn't know the meaning of
the word "friggin'." Given that you didn't know the meaning, and asked
for a reference, I was surprised that you associated that word with
sex, like in, "...sex with mothers a lot."

I'm not a name-caller, usually, but do you ever feel a little like you
may have done something a tad bit stupid?

Stupid? You mean like the 12 or so posts you just vomited up here, John?
John H

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 15:55:26 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

John H wrote:
On 8 Mar 2004 04:49:33 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

John H wrote in message . ..

(basskisser) wrote:

John H wrote in message

More friggin' mosquitoes!

John H

Speaking of posting mistakes, and laughs.....what is a "friggin'"? I
haven't found it in ANY dictionary.

The implication in your post is that you didn't know the meaning of
the word "friggin'." Given that you didn't know the meaning, and asked
for a reference, I was surprised that you associated that word with
sex, like in, "...sex with mothers a lot."

I'm not a name-caller, usually, but do you ever feel a little like you
may have done something a tad bit stupid?

Stupid? You mean like the 12 or so posts you just vomited up here, John?

Yeah.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Harry Krause

John H wrote:
On 9 Mar 2004 04:19:37 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

Teaching a turnip is a difficult chore.

John H

Is that what your teachers wrote in your yearbook?