BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT Bush: Fair and Balanced (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/3370-ot-bush-fair-balanced.html)

John H March 4th 04 03:20 PM

OT Bush: Fair and Balanced

On 4 Mar 2004 06:25:36 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

John H wrote in message
More friggin' mosquitoes!

John H

Speaking of posting mistakes, and laughs.....what is a "friggin'"? I
haven't found it in ANY dictionary.

A shortened (thus the apostrophe) form of the word 'frigging'. If you
look closely, you'll find it in the dictionary.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

NOYB March 4th 04 04:14 PM

OT Bush: Fair and Balanced

Hmmmmm. My dictionary says: "what basskisser gives to his mom on her
Birthday...a real, good friggin"

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...

Jim-- March 4th 04 04:22 PM

OT Bush: Fair and Balanced

hlink.net...

John H wrote in message
More friggin' mosquitoes!

John H

Speaking of posting mistakes, and laughs.....what is a "friggin'"? I
haven't found it in ANY dictionary.

I wonder if he knows what a piecost is? ;-)

NOYB March 4th 04 06:01 PM

OT Bush: Fair and Balanced

"Jim--" wrote in message

hlink.net...

John H wrote in message
More friggin' mosquitoes!

John H

Speaking of posting mistakes, and laughs.....what is a "friggin'"? I
haven't found it in ANY dictionary.

I wonder if he knows what a piecost is? ;-)

Or a henweigh.

basskisser March 5th 04 12:51 PM

OT Bush: Fair and Balanced

"NOYB" wrote in message thlink.net...
Hmmmmm. My dictionary says: "what basskisser gives to his mom on her
Birthday...a real, good friggin"

What a stupid boor you are. No wonder your a posting idiot. You sure
seem to like to talk about sex with mothers a lot. I think you may
have some issues. I'd like to suggest you get some professional help
for your son/mother love fixation. By the way, I'll be in Florida
soon, where IS your practice? I may stop in for some dental work.

basskisser March 5th 04 12:53 PM

OT Bush: Fair and Balanced

John H wrote in message
More friggin' mosquitoes!

John H

Speaking of posting mistakes, and laughs.....what is a "friggin'"? I
haven't found it in ANY dictionary.

A shortened (thus the apostrophe) form of the word 'frigging'. If you
look closely, you'll find it in the dictionary.

John H

Again, please show a reference showing the word friggin'. Can't??

John H March 5th 04 01:50 PM

OT Bush: Fair and Balanced

On 5 Mar 2004 04:51:19 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message thlink.net...
Hmmmmm. My dictionary says: "what basskisser gives to his mom on her
Birthday...a real, good friggin"

What a stupid boor you are. No wonder your a posting idiot. You sure
seem to like to talk about sex with mothers a lot. I think you may
have some issues. I'd like to suggest you get some professional help
for your son/mother love fixation. By the way, I'll be in Florida
soon, where IS your practice? I may stop in for some dental work.

Where did the reference to sex come from, b'asskisser?

John H March 5th 04 02:07 PM

OT Bush: Fair and Balanced

On 5 Mar 2004 04:53:43 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

John H wrote in message . ..
On 4 Mar 2004 06:25:36 -0800,
(basskisser) wrote:

John H wrote in message
More friggin' mosquitoes!

John H

Speaking of posting mistakes, and laughs.....what is a "friggin'"? I
haven't found it in ANY dictionary.

A shortened (thus the apostrophe) form of the word 'frigging'. If you
look closely, you'll find it in the dictionary.

John H

Again, please show a reference showing the word friggin'. Can't??

Webster's New World Dictionary, Second College Edition, 1974,
published by William Collins + World Publishing Company, Inc., pages
559 (defined) and 1682 (punctuation).

I hope this is helpful.

Charles March 5th 04 06:27 PM

OT Bush: Fair and Balanced

basskisser wrote:

No wonder your a posting idiot.

^^^^

Did you mean "you're" (you are)?

-- Charlie

basskisser March 8th 04 12:49 PM

OT Bush: Fair and Balanced

John H wrote in message . ..
On 5 Mar 2004 04:51:19 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message thlink.net...
Hmmmmm. My dictionary says: "what basskisser gives to his mom on her
Birthday...a real, good friggin"

What a stupid boor you are. No wonder your a posting idiot. You sure
seem to like to talk about sex with mothers a lot. I think you may
have some issues. I'd like to suggest you get some professional help
for your son/mother love fixation. By the way, I'll be in Florida
soon, where IS your practice? I may stop in for some dental work.

Where did the reference to sex come from, b'asskisser?

John H

Holy ****, John, if you don't understand, all of the writing in the
world won't make you get it.