Doug Kanter

Default And the Bush lies just keep on coming

"John H" wrote in message
So, why did you vote for Sharpton instead of Bush?

Bush wasn't on the Democratic primary ticket. Al was.

John H

OK...I missed the part about "primary", and I didn't recall if Sharpton ran
with one of the "other" parties in the last pres election. Come to think of
it, I've lost track of whether you were were referring to yesterday's
primary, or something 4 years ago. Never mind. :-)

John H

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 21:01:08 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
So, why did you vote for Sharpton instead of Bush?

Bush wasn't on the Democratic primary ticket. Al was.

John H

OK...I missed the part about "primary", and I didn't recall if Sharpton ran
with one of the "other" parties in the last pres election. Come to think of
it, I've lost track of whether you were were referring to yesterday's
primary, or something 4 years ago. Never mind. :-)

The demo primaries were last Tues here in Virginia. No party
affiliation is required to vote in the primaries.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Doug Kanter

"John H" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 21:01:08 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
So, why did you vote for Sharpton instead of Bush?

Bush wasn't on the Democratic primary ticket. Al was.

John H

OK...I missed the part about "primary", and I didn't recall if Sharpton

ran
with one of the "other" parties in the last pres election. Come to think

of
it, I've lost track of whether you were were referring to yesterday's
primary, or something 4 years ago. Never mind. :-)

The demo primaries were last Tues here in Virginia. No party
affiliation is required to vote in the primaries.

John H

Speaking of quality: You know what this country needs, John? A shower caddy
made out of solid stainless steel, not that chrome plated pig-iron from
China.

John H

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 21:13:25 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 21:01:08 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
So, why did you vote for Sharpton instead of Bush?

Bush wasn't on the Democratic primary ticket. Al was.

John H

OK...I missed the part about "primary", and I didn't recall if Sharpton

ran
with one of the "other" parties in the last pres election. Come to think

of
it, I've lost track of whether you were were referring to yesterday's
primary, or something 4 years ago. Never mind. :-)

The demo primaries were last Tues here in Virginia. No party
affiliation is required to vote in the primaries.

John H

Speaking of quality: You know what this country needs, John? A shower caddy
made out of solid stainless steel, not that chrome plated pig-iron from
China.

Yup. And it would be nice if the damn suction cups would stick to the
damn wall instead of releasing just when your head is under it!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Charles

Jim-- wrote:

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
Charles wrote in message

basskisser wrote:

Absolutely. Good science can not be biased. If it WERE flawed, it
would be easily reputed.

Reputed?

Good God Almighty.

-- Charlie

Never made a typo, there, Charlie?

It could certainly be a typo if the "p" and the "f" keys were next to or
close to each other. The problem is, they are not.

It was not a typo. Just as your spelling of the word "intelligence" (you
spelled it "intelligents") was not.

Exactly.

-- Charlie

Doug Kanter

"John H" wrote in message

Speaking of quality: You know what this country needs, John? A shower

caddy
made out of solid stainless steel, not that chrome plated pig-iron from
China.

Yup. And it would be nice if the damn suction cups would stick to the
damn wall instead of releasing just when your head is under it!

John H

I wonder if anyone would pay $89 for a shower caddy made correctly?

John H

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 05:51:06 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .

Speaking of quality: You know what this country needs, John? A shower

caddy
made out of solid stainless steel, not that chrome plated pig-iron from
China.

Yup. And it would be nice if the damn suction cups would stick to the
damn wall instead of releasing just when your head is under it!

John H

I wonder if anyone would pay $89 for a shower caddy made correctly?

I've done a lot of research on this subject. The results can be found
he http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load...131323237.html

Note that this *is* a hot topic!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
basskisser

Charles wrote in message

basskisser wrote:

Absolutely. Good science can not be biased. If it WERE flawed, it
would be easily reputed.

Reputed?

Good God Almighty.

-- Charlie

Never made a typo, there, Charlie?

It could certainly be a typo if the "p" and the "f" keys were next to or
close to each other. The problem is, they are not.

It was not a typo. Just as your spelling of the word "intelligence" (you
spelled it "intelligents") was not.

Exactly.

-- Charlie

Charlie, would you care for me to google up some of YOUR gems?
Exactly.