Me Again

Default From beauty to the beast

For some people beauty is more than skin deep, they see one's inner beauty.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Whew...saw some vids of Prince Charles' new wife.

What a bow-wow.

I'm prettier than his new bride.

--
Bush and the NeoConvicts who control him
are destroying the once-great United States.

Me Again

jps,

He married Diana because she was a virgin and would look the part of a
"princess". The marriage fell apart because he really loved someone else.
I found Diana to be a very attractive girl, and as she grew up, she matured
in a great woman, mother and humanitarian.

No, I did not marry a "dog", my wife was and is a very beautiful woman (both
physically and emotionally).

I do find it offensive when people make derogatory comments about an
individual strictly due to some physical attributes. I would hope most
people do. Do you disagree?

"jps" wrote in message
In article , says...

For some people beauty is more than skin deep, they see one's inner
beauty.

That's why he married Diana.

She was obviously very ugly inside but it took marrying her to find the
truth.

Did you marry a dog?

jps

Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

: Whew...saw some vids of Prince Charles' new wife.

Hey, Harry.

WTF does this have to do with "rec.boats"

Oh, I get it, --- she has a big round bottom, and it's cracked from stem to
stern!

Bestest regards,

Barnabus Grumwitch Overbyte

--
"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord, make my
enemies rediculous." And God granted it."

Tamaroak

I agree.

Capt. Jeff