Jim

Default Survey: Anger against Bush growing louder

http://www.salon.com/news/wire/2004/...ger/index.html

In Arizona, Judy Donovan says she feels desperate for a new president.
In Tennessee, Robert Wilson says he finds the president revolting. In
Washington state, Maria Yurasek says she'd vote for a dog if it could
beat President Bush.

NOYB

"Jim" wrote in message
http://www.salon.com/news/wire/2004/...ger/index.html

Salon.com, eh? Are they getting their news from moveon.org?

Jim

You must have missed this part "WASHINGTON (AP)"

Salon backs their news with Respected references. Can you say the same
for Newsmax?

NOYB wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

http://www.salon.com/news/wire/2004/...ger/index.html

Salon.com, eh? Are they getting their news from moveon.org?

Harry Krause

Jim wrote:

http://www.salon.com/news/wire/2004/...ger/index.html

In Arizona, Judy Donovan says she feels desperate for a new president.
In Tennessee, Robert Wilson says he finds the president revolting. In
Washington state, Maria Yurasek says she'd vote for a dog if it could
beat President Bush.

I need maria's address...i have some extra Tellow Dog Democrat pins.
NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

http://www.salon.com/news/wire/2004/...ger/index.html

In Arizona, Judy Donovan says she feels desperate for a new president.
In Tennessee, Robert Wilson says he finds the president revolting. In
Washington state, Maria Yurasek says she'd vote for a dog if it could
beat President Bush.

I need maria's address...i have some extra Tellow Dog Democrat pins.

Try the local chapter of Satanic worship.

Here's the complete quote by Maria:

"Maria Yurasek, who attended a caucus at Spokane's Chase Middle School, said
Dean "reminds me of an old boyfriend. He seems angry. I don't think Dean can
beat Bush. I would vote for a dog if he could beat Bush. I would vote for
Satan."

I guess we can add "Satan worshippers" to the Democratic base of
homosexuals, convicted felons, and sexual deviants.

Mark Browne

Jim wrote:

[...]

I assume by your method of reasoning, you are also stating that she has some
sort of thing going with dogs?

Hmmm, it would seem that you are taking this a step beyond what was stated:
http://www.theolympian.com/home/spec...08/31980.shtml

As Mr. Parsons is fond of saying, you tell a great deal about yourself when
you make these silly assertions.

Mark Browne

NOYB

Jim wrote:

[...]

I figured that I covered bestiality when I mentioned the Democratic "sexual
deviants".

Jim

I don't like calling someone a liar, but when the shoe fits... Your
quote is an outright lie. Suggest you actually READ the article in
Salon. OR did you post the Newsmax version?

NOYB QUOTE

Jim wrote:

http://www.salon.com/news/wire/2004/...ger/index.html

In Arizona, Judy Donovan says she feels desperate for a new president.
In Tennessee, Robert Wilson says he finds the president revolting. In
Washington state, Maria Yurasek says she'd vote for a dog if it could
beat President Bush.

I need maria's address...i have some extra Tellow Dog Democrat pins.

Try the local chapter of Satanic worship.

Here's the complete quote by Maria:

"Maria Yurasek, who attended a caucus at Spokane's Chase Middle School, said
Dean "reminds me of an old boyfriend. He seems angry. I don't think Dean can
beat Bush. I would vote for a dog if he could beat Bush. I would vote for
Satan."

I guess we can add "Satan worshippers" to the Democratic base of
homosexuals, convicted felons, and sexual deviants.

NOYB

"Jim" wrote in message
I don't like calling someone a liar, but when the shoe fits... Your
quote is an outright lie.

Really, Jim? Maybe you should expand your horizons beyond salon's cut and
snip. There's a link below. When you're done reading it, you can post an
apology. I accept your apology in advance.

http://www.theolympian.com/home/spec...08/31980.shtml

Here's the whole quote as published on February 8th in the Olympian:

Jim wrote:

[...]

Jim

OK -- you found it, and I apologize. BUT perhaps that's the difference
between a liberal and a Bu****e artist. I gave my source up front.

May I point out that the comment origionally posted by you did not
contain this line

"http://www.theolympian.com/home/specialsections/Election2004/20040208/31980.shtml"

Nice try at a CYA though

A lump of coal for Bush NOYB General 3 February 21st 04 07:01 AM
OT--An interesting piece on Bush NOYB General 28 February 12th 04 01:54 PM