Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JimH

Default Wellcraft Boats

About Us

Since 1955, we've committed ourselves to building the highest quality family
and sport fishing boats in the industry. Wellcraft is known around the world
for performance, innovation and style. We build fishing boats for serious
anglers in search of a machine that responds to their every need. We also
make boats for families just looking for a great place to relax. Every
Wellcraft we build takes advantage of the latest technologies available.
Designed by some of the most innovative people in the business, our fishing
boats are tough, rugged and very fishable.

Wellcraft Marine Corp.
1651 Whitfield Avenue
Sarasota, FL 34243
Phone: (941) 753-7811

Wellcraft is a subsidiary of Genmar Industries, the world's largest
independent manufacturer of pleasure boats. A Wellcraft boat brings with it
the reputation of Genmar. What that means to you is a commitment to quality
resulting from years of setting new standards in the marine industry.

SeaKey® is a satellite-based communication system designed by boaters with
the boater's needs in mind. Whether the boat is in port, on land or at sea,
SeaKey® gives you access to:

.. Emergency notification, linked to your preferred response service and
the Coast Guard
.. Anti-theft protection through a virtual geofence feature
.. Continuous monitoring of battery voltage or water intrusion
.. A live, personal assistant available 24/7/365
.. Concierge services such as slip reservations, or weather forecasts
.. Your own personal website linked to your boat
.. Ability to set up float plans and automatically alert your friends and
family of your safe arrival
.. On-line maps where you can track your boat

SeaKey® is standard on 2005 models 26 feet and above.
For complete details on SeaKey® please log on to
www.volvopenta.com/us/seakey