Jim

Default (OT) Inside Bush -- literally

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/bushteeth1.html

NOYB

For the layman:
Missing all his third molars (wisdom teeth). A bridge in the upper right to
replace his 1st molar. An occlusal filling in #5. Gold crown on #14.
Occlusal amalgam #15. Mesial-occlusal-distal-lingual gold inlay on #19.
Distal-occlusal amalgam #20. Occlusal amalgam #21. Mesial-occlusal-distal
gold inlay #29. Mesial-occlusal-distal amalgam #30. Occlusal amalgam #31.

"Jim" wrote in message
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/bushteeth1.html

NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
For the layman:
Missing all his third molars (wisdom teeth).

Finally, an explanation for his utter stupidity...

I knew someone would jump on that one. I considered leaving out the (wisdom
teeth) portion for that very reason. Nevertheless, the proper term for
teeth numbers 1, 16, 17, and 32 is "third molars".

BTW--I still have all four of mine. Do you?

NOYB

NOYB wrote:
For the layman:
Missing all his third molars (wisdom teeth).

Finally, an explanation for his utter stupidity...

I knew someone would jump on that one. I considered leaving out the

(wisdom
teeth) portion for that very reason. Nevertheless, the proper term for
teeth numbers 1, 16, 17, and 32 is "third molars".

BTW--I still have all four of mine. Do you?

Mostly.

Who defined wisdom as the combination of intelligence and experience?

Butch Ammon

I have 1 original wisdom tooth left. It's an anchor point for a lower bridge.
I have a couple of crowns too.

I have occasional nightmares about dentists. I have this absolute paranoid
dilusional fear of sharp instruments poking me in the mouth. I'm one of
*THOSE* kind of patients where I need to get be stoned on nitrous so I'll
mellow out in the chair!!!

Butch Ammon

Harry Krause

NOYB wrote:
For the layman:
Missing all his third molars (wisdom teeth).

Finally, an explanation for his utter stupidity...

I knew someone would jump on that one. I considered leaving out the

(wisdom
teeth) portion for that very reason. Nevertheless, the proper term for
teeth numbers 1, 16, 17, and 32 is "third molars".

BTW--I still have all four of mine. Do you?

Mostly.

Who defined wisdom as the combination of intelligence and experience?

Some cheesy motivational speaker, I'd guess.

--
Show George W. Bush the Door...in 2004.
NOYB

"Butch Ammon" wrote in message
I have 1 original wisdom tooth left. It's an anchor point for a lower

bridge.
I have a couple of crowns too.

I have occasional nightmares about dentists. I have this absolute

paranoid
dilusional fear of sharp instruments poking me in the mouth. I'm one of
*THOSE* kind of patients where I need to get be stoned on nitrous so I'll
mellow out in the chair!!!

I have several patients that need nitrous even for their cleanings. I
suspect some of 'em like it just a little bit too much, however. Nobody
needs a cleaning every other month. I don't charge extra for nitrous (most
dentists charge $50-100 extra), and perhaps that's just "enabling" them. I
don't charge extra because a relaxed patient is much easier to work on.

NOYB

NOYB wrote:
For the layman:
Missing all his third molars (wisdom teeth).

Finally, an explanation for his utter stupidity...

I knew someone would jump on that one. I considered leaving out the

(wisdom
teeth) portion for that very reason. Nevertheless, the proper term

for
teeth numbers 1, 16, 17, and 32 is "third molars".

BTW--I still have all four of mine. Do you?

Mostly.

Who defined wisdom as the combination of intelligence and experience?

Some cheesy motivational speaker, I'd guess.

Too bad you feel that way. I was about to admit that due to your age and
experience, perhaps you *are* wiser than me then.

Of course, the Chinese say that experience is the comb which nature gives us
when we're bald.

Butch Ammon

I have several patients that need nitrous even for their cleanings. I
suspect some of 'em like it just a little bit too much, however. Nobody
needs a cleaning every other month. I don't charge extra for nitrous (most
dentists charge $50-100 extra), and perhaps that's just "enabling" them. I
don't charge extra because a relaxed patient is much easier to work on.

That's fine.... Do whatever you have to, as long as I'm wasted and
"confortably numb" as the Pink Floyd song goes!

Hey, if I have to have major dental work, I don't want to know nothing!!! Ha
ha ha...

Butch Ammon

#31.

easy for you to say......