Jim

Default (OT) MY boat and Clinton

My take about Clinton is that Because of his economic policies, I was
able to move to my present boat (28 foot inboard, as opposed to the 22
foot outboard I had previous) I am now also able to afford a YC as
opposed to a marina

Thanks to Clinton (and foreseeing Bush economic policy) I have about 3x
the money I had in 1991

NOYB

"Jim" wrote in message
My take about Clinton is that Because of his economic policies, I was
able to move to my present boat (28 foot inboard, as opposed to the 22
foot outboard I had previous) I am now also able to afford a YC as
opposed to a marina

Hmmmmm. I had a 1962 13' boat in 2000 under Clinton. Under Bush, I've had
a 22' Boston Whaler in 2001. Later that year, bought a 23' Grady White when
the Whaler was stolen. In 2002 I sold the Grady and got a 17' Whaler. And
then in 2003 I bought a 25' Whaler to go along with the 17'. Under your
logic, that's 4 boats in 3 years under Bush...and 1 boat in 8 years under
Clinton.

Thanks to Clinton (and foreseeing Bush economic policy) I have about 3x
the money I had in 1991

Under Clinton, you only had a 22' outboard docked at a marina. Now you have
a 28' inboard moored at your Yacht Club. I'm confused as to how you were
better off ("boat-wise) under Clinton?!?

Jim

YC is more expen$ive than Marina. I like my boat -- no need to trade
anymore -- I might go smaller as/when I get older, but it will be a
matter of convince rather than economics.

You must have missed the part where I tripled my money under Clinton

NOYB wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

[...]

NOYB

"Jim" wrote in message
YC is more expen$ive than Marina. I like my boat -- no need to trade
anymore -- I might go smaller as/when I get older, but it will be a
matter of convince rather than economics.

You must have missed the part where I tripled my money under Clinton

Did you make it on Global Crossing via an insider tip...like Harry?

Harry Krause

NOYB wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message

YC is more expen$ive than Marina. I like my boat -- no need to trade
anymore -- I might go smaller as/when I get older, but it will be a
matter of convince rather than economics.

You must have missed the part where I tripled my money under Clinton

Did you make it on Global Crossing via an insider tip...like Harry?

That's a curious fantasy you righties like to perpetuate. Where did you
get the idea I had any insider info on GC or any other stock ransaction?

NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message

YC is more expen$ive than Marina. I like my boat -- no need to trade
anymore -- I might go smaller as/when I get older, but it will be a
matter of convince rather than economics.

You must have missed the part where I tripled my money under Clinton

Did you make it on Global Crossing via an insider tip...like Harry?

That's a curious fantasy you righties like to perpetuate. Where did you
get the idea I had any insider info on GC or any other stock ransaction?

Guilt by association. McAuliffe made millions. ULLICO made millions. You,
yourself, said that you made a tidy profit.

It's really no differant from the aura of impropriety that you guys try to
spin on Bush's ties to Enron and Halliburton.