NOYB

Default Bush's Pants on Fire

Surprised you didn't "snip" this:

Kay said satellites have shown a lot of traffic going from Iraq to Syria,
but that U.S. investigators could not figure out what was being transported
and "Syria wouldn't help."

Doug Kanter

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...
Surprised you didn't "snip" this:

Kay said satellites have shown a lot of traffic going from Iraq to Syria,
but that U.S. investigators could not figure out what was being

transported
and "Syria wouldn't help."

Maybe they're trucks full of herion from Afghanistan, and that's why we
weren't more aggressive about going after them. You see, Afghanistan has no
other significant source of income. So, since our arrival, we've allowed
poppy crops to be restored, with a wink and a nod.