Florida Keyz

Default BAHAMAS RELAXES CRUISING FEE TO ALLOW MULTIPLE ENTRIES

tis a governental multuple orgazim!
LaBomba182

From: Jim Kelly

I rest my case.

Funny, I never saw where you made one.

Strike three, you're out!

Capt. Bill

LaBomba182

From: Dan Krueger

The topic was (and still is) cruising fees. Last I checked you could leave
Pt.
Everglades and arrive in Islamorada without checking in and paying a fee.

This is a very good plan.
In fact I encourage those of you who don't want to pay the $300 to please
follow Dan's lead.

Just don't run aground while you are visiting the Keys.
Because if you think $300 bucks is out of line, wait till you get the bill from
the DNR for that patch of sea grass or coral you took out. :-)

Capt. Bill
Jim Kelly

Obviously not "Capt." of any debating teams.

From: Jim Kelly

I rest my case.

Funny, I never saw where you made one.

Strike three, you're out!

Capt. Bill

Jim Kelly

Sounds like you are very familiar with running aground, "Capt."

LaBomba182

From: Jim Kelly

Obviously not "Capt." of any debating teams.

Well duh!

Did you ever get a good look at what the girls on your debating team were
wearing?

I'll take the girls in the bikinis on a bow rider any day. :-)

Capt. Bill