Sailing Fan

Default Boat Lettering

Hello Boaters!
Need a registration number? Name or hailport for your transom? Something
for the side? Here's something to see

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=2459084 510
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=2459084 805
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=2459889 056
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=2460036 909

We offer a wide array of colors on quality, American made Avery vinyl.
We provide high quality work in a timely manner, at a competitive price.

We thank all who have supported us in the past and wish everyone a safe
and pleasant boating season.
Boating season is sooner that you think!

Thanks for looking! :-)

Florida Keyz

don't do it, he is spamming!
JDavis1277

No ****? Is it really spam? Who'd have guessed?

Thanks for leading us in the right direction, pardner.

Butch

don't do it, he is spamming!

DownTime

"JDavis1277" wrote in message
No ****? Is it really spam? Who'd have guessed?

Thanks for leading us in the right direction, pardner.

Butch

don't do it, he is spamming!

DANG ! And just when I NEEDED some lettering work done. Now what will I do?

Sailing Fan

Bid on the the work... it feels good to be bad.
Unlike most spammers, if you must call me a spammer, I have no naked
celebrities for you to look at, I don't care if you waist is too big and
your penis is too small... I can't help you with that, boat lettering
will not help you get rich beyond your wildest dreams within 30 days.
Boat lettering has not been proven to prevent hair loss, yet.

DownTime wrote:
"JDavis1277" wrote in message

No ****? Is it really spam? Who'd have guessed?

Thanks for leading us in the right direction, pardner.

Butch

don't do it, he is spamming!

DANG ! And just when I NEEDED some lettering work done. Now what will I do?

Florida Keyz

maybe someone should bid it , when it , and opps, it's one of those fake names.

dang.
Clams Canino

"Sailing Fan" wrote in message news:sfNWb.15941

I have no naked celebrities for you to look at,

So WTF good are you?

-W

Peter

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...=Google+Search
I just Googled (sounds pretty dirty doesn't it?) 1,780,000 links. That
ought to keep everyone busy for a couple days, being it's Valentine's
day soon... as CSN said it best...
There’s a rose
In a fisted glove
And the eagle flies,
Flies with the dove
So if you can’t be with the one you love,
Love the one you’re with
Love the one you’re with
Love the one you’re with

offshore fishing adectus General 7 January 3rd 04 03:23 PM
Harry's lobster boat? Gould 0738 General 3 December 23rd 03 06:24 AM
Repost from Merc group Clams Canino General 0 August 29th 03 12:43 PM