ken jones

Default Website - Feedback & Links

Hi

I'm developing a website pitched at the sailing/boating community

I'd like two things if anybody would care to have a look at it -
http://www.sail-the-net.com

1) General feedback on the site and anything you think that might improve it

2) I'm very keen to swap links with other related sites, I have a links area
and anybody

interested can email me from there

Two final things I'm going to post this message on several newsgroups so my
apologies if

you're reading this as a crosspost. And lastly if you consider this spam
then let me again

apologise. There I've said it - no need for anybody to get nasty now is
there ;-)

Best Regards

Ken

Florida Keyz

Hi,

I tried to get into the page, but timed out twice..

is there a problem with it?
___m___~Ώτ____m____

Florida Keyz wrote:

Hi,

I tried to get into the page, but timed out twice..

is there a problem with it?

No problem here, popped right up!
--
_____________m___~Ώτ____m__________________

Lloyd Sumpter

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 08:26:31 +0000, ken jones wrote:

Hi

I'm developing a website pitched at the sailing/boating community

I'd like two things if anybody would care to have a look at it -
http://www.sail-the-net.com

1) General feedback on the site and anything you think that might improve it

2) I'm very keen to swap links with other related sites, I have a links area
and anybody

interested can email me from there

Since it's related to boats, I don't care if it is commercial. Here are my
comments:
1. The site assumes "full-screen" - it doesn't scale well to a window
2. You spelt "their" wrong.
3. The "banner" java is very annoying and contributes nothing to the page.
4. Since I found no content, I cannot comment on it (I assume you will be
adding some...)
5. Thank you for acknowledging there's more to the world than the US!

Here's a few links for you:

http://www3.telus.net/Atomic_4_Eng_Service/
http://www.stevestonmarine.com/
http://www.yachtworld.com/rsyachts/