Dennis

Default Best Places to find used Electronics etc.

Just picked up an old sailboat I am refitting - any ideas at where I might
find good used boat stuff. Looking for items below- and located in Central
Florida.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Dennis

Seek used Yacht electronics - Needed

Depth Sounder- preferably one that will mount on exterior slanted cockpit
bulkhead. Prefer models with - alarm for low water settings - red lite for
nite service - and a plus is a Model that also shows fish. Unit that mounts
forward in the bow as the pickup and whole unit must be in good operational
condition. 12 volt system. Do not want any models which require thu hull
holes to be drilled. Please note make and model and serial number.

Compass - Prefer nice size one - must be able to bulk head mount on a
sloping cockpit bulkhead. Prefer models with red lite for nite use (12 volt)
and a plus is 45° & 90° Lubber Lines for sailboat tacking. Should be good
working, accurate and with no air bubbles. Must have some sort of a cover to
protect it when not in use. Please note make and model and serial number.

GPS - looking for an exterior mounted GPS - 12 volt system- one that can be
set to show relative speed in Knots-
Remember a course and be able to show boats relative position to that
particular course. A plus is red lite for nite use.

Also need interior lites for my sailboat which are 12 volt with both red and
white lite capabilities. Need at least three of them. Smaller units about 5
inches square would be best.

Spreader lites - 2- not too big it is only a 25 footer.

I am definitely on a budget so not into expensive units.

Email

or call Dennis at
321-537-5286

Capt. Frank Hopkins

Well, you could get ahold of the guys that broke into my boat this weekend
and made off with the gen, gps, tv, fishin poles, tools,binox and anything
else he could snatch.
--
Capt. Frank Hopkins

www.home.earthlink.net/~aartworks