BoatBanter.com

-   -   Gotta fit this boat in garage, 3" to spare in width. Doable as a practical matter? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/3037-gotta-fit-boat-garage-3%22-spare-width-doable-practical-matter.html)

Calif Bill February 2nd 04 11:25 PM

Gotta fit this boat in garage, 3" to spare in width. Doable as a practical matter? - Trcator.jpg (0/1)

At least it was boating related. Was only 29K. Harrys quotes of
copyrighted material are probably 7K and that is times 50 a day.
Bill

"WaIIy" wrote in message
On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 13:05:48 -0500, Joe Here wrote:

You're just as rude as they are. This is NOT a binary group.

Please accept my humble appologies. I was trying to help a fellow
boater, with a binary that is way smaller than many of the political
"OFF TOPIC" posts, and actually related to boats. I admit, it was
wrong of me to try an attach a small binary (29K) sorry.

I guess Bush, the Democrats & Janet Jackson's exposed breast, will
help this guy get his boat in garage.

Cheers

You're so typical. You do something because you *can* and everybody
else can "deal" with your decision due to your disregard and laziness.

Then you can't even own up to your rudeness, you defend it with
arrogance.

Thank goodness you don't boat near me.

Joe Here February 3rd 04 06:21 AM

Gotta fit this boat in garage, 3" to spare in width. Doable as a practical matter? - Trcator.jpg (0/1)

On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 20:08:14 GMT, WaIIy
wrote:

On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 13:05:48 -0500, Joe Here wrote:

You're just as rude as they are. This is NOT a binary group.

Please accept my humble appologies. I was trying to help a fellow
boater, with a binary that is way smaller than many of the political
"OFF TOPIC" posts, and actually related to boats. I admit, it was
wrong of me to try an attach a small binary (29K) sorry.

I guess Bush, the Democrats & Janet Jackson's exposed breast, will
help this guy get his boat in garage.

Cheers

You're so typical. You do something because you *can* and everybody
else can "deal" with your decision due to your disregard and laziness.

Doesn't this apply to you too? Can't help but notice you're pretty
active on the political band wagon in a boating news group...
.... because you *can*, despite appeals against it, other people must
"deal" with it. As for laziness, seems you're too lazy to vent your
political views in an appropriate news group, where contribtors relish
this stuff. Too much effort?

Pot...kettle...black!

Then you can't even own up to your rudeness, you defend it with
arrogance.

Oh boy... read above... "I admit I was wrong .........sorry".
Right there in plain English! Can't you even spot an appology when one
stares you right in the face?

There! I've smacked my hand with a ruler, you should sleep better now,
and I could show you the welt, but that would involve another binary..
Gasp!

Thank goodness you don't boat near me.

Ditto.

Don't bother replying to this, it won't be read so it won't be
answered. I've wasted enough time. Why are you so bitter?
The only guy to take offence in this whole news group, yet can't
accept an appology?

I must not post binaries to news groups, sorry Wally.

Sorry for acting like a Wally.