JCollins

Default Boat Naming Help

One final thought...

Kspraker,
I too am a "geek" by profession. To be honest with you though, that very
last thing I think about when I am on my boat is work, computers, or cell
phones. (unless I break down...of course). The name of my boat, Julia Sea,
has nothing to do with technology.

John

"kspraker" wrote in message
om...
On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 01:37:56 GMT, "Clams Canino"
wrote:

I don't make good things.

I make good things - better. LOL

Yes Clams you do, although I hope to have much better times on "Sea
Drive" than were had on Das Boot!

Now off to order lettering, and back to the dealer for rigging, final
prep, and shrink wrapping so as to depress me until spring! Will
report on first splash down come spring time! Thanks again!

Guess its time to change my posting alias....Sea Drive, wilco, out!

Clams Canino

A final thought... you might wanna separate the words with a small colon.

Sea : Drive

Might give a clue to the slow - and otherwise be innocuous. shrug

-W

wrote:

I don't make good things.

I make good things - better. LOL

Yes Clams you do, although I hope to have much better times on "Sea
Drive" than were had on Das Boot!

Now off to order lettering, and back to the dealer for rigging, final
prep, and shrink wrapping so as to depress me until spring! Will
report on first splash down come spring time! Thanks again!

Guess its time to change my posting alias....Sea Drive, wilco, out!

Calif Bill

Hi-er-tech
"kspraker" wrote in message
om...
{lurk mode off}
Fellas (and ladies), I've been lurking in this group for several years
(since I bought an old used boat) and have received great help on
to trade in my '78 Mark Twain 20' Cuddy for a brand spanking new 24'
Cuddy (Stingray 240CR if anyone wants to flame me for it)! Now I need
a boat name. My MT was name Hi-Tech, but I'm at a loss on this one.
Background:
Only my second boat
Family vessel for Chesapeake Bay and tributaries
Wife does daycare
I am an utter computer geek and am director of an IT department
(I've been trying to think of a computer related name).

Any and all suggestions welcome, as I've seen some great boat name
ideas come out of this group! Thanks folks!

(and for anyone wishing to just hate me, considering this group, I'd
put myself slightly to the left).

Capt. Frank Hopkins

Don't forget the christening on launch day! Else Neptune may be angered.
--
Capt. Frank Hopkins

www.home.earthlink.net/~aartworks
wrote:

I don't make good things.

I make good things - better. LOL

Yes Clams you do, although I hope to have much better times on "Sea
Drive" than were had on Das Boot!

Now off to order lettering, and back to the dealer for rigging, final
prep, and shrink wrapping so as to depress me until spring! Will
report on first splash down come spring time! Thanks again!

Guess its time to change my posting alias....Sea Drive, wilco, out!

Garth Almgren

Around 02/01/2004 04:58 PM, Clams Canino wrote:

So Can "DOS Boat" be improved to "DOS Boot"

Man, I like both.

How about "Sea Prompt"?

--
~/Garth - 1966 Glastron V-142 Skiflite: "Blue-Boat"
"There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing

offshore fishing adectus General 7 January 3rd 04 03:23 PM
Sailor's tattoo, must be married too long, Wooden Boat Festival Gould 0738 General 2 September 10th 03 06:38 PM
Repost from Merc group Clams Canino General 0 August 29th 03 12:43 PM