NOYB

Default OT--Kerry to fight against Corporate Special Interests?

Kerry Leads in Lobby Money
Anti-Special-Interest Campaign Contrasts With Funding
By Jim VandeHei
Washington Post Staff Writer
Saturday, January 31, 2004; Page A01

Sen. John F. Kerry (D-Mass.), who has made a fight against corporate special
interests a centerpiece of his front-running campaign for the Democratic
presidential nomination, has raised more money from paid lobbyists than any
other senator over the past 15 years, federal records show.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp...nguage=printer

John H

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 22:47:09 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

Kerry Leads in Lobby Money
Anti-Special-Interest Campaign Contrasts With Funding
By Jim VandeHei
Washington Post Staff Writer
Saturday, January 31, 2004; Page A01

Sen. John F. Kerry (D-Mass.), who has made a fight against corporate special
interests a centerpiece of his front-running campaign for the Democratic
presidential nomination, has raised more money from paid lobbyists than any
other senator over the past 15 years, federal records show.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp...nguage=printer

What's interesting about this article is that it was published by a
news source that is far from conservative. I'm afraid Kerry is going
to be feeling some real heat before this is all over.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
NOYB

"John H" wrote in message
On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 22:47:09 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

Kerry Leads in Lobby Money
Anti-Special-Interest Campaign Contrasts With Funding
By Jim VandeHei
Washington Post Staff Writer
Saturday, January 31, 2004; Page A01

Sen. John F. Kerry (D-Mass.), who has made a fight against corporate

special
interests a centerpiece of his front-running campaign for the Democratic
presidential nomination, has raised more money from paid lobbyists than

any
other senator over the past 15 years, federal records show.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp...nguage=printer

What's interesting about this article is that it was published by a
news source that is far from conservative. I'm afraid Kerry is going
to be feeling some real heat before this is all over.

You're afraid he's going to be feeling some real heat? I'm happily
anticipating it.

John Gaquin

"John H" wrote in message

What's interesting about this article is that it was published by a
news source that is far from conservative. I'm afraid Kerry is going
to be feeling some real heat before this is all over.

The irony is that in Massachusetts he's considered the liberal Senator.

Harry Krause

NOYB wrote:

Kerry Leads in Lobby Money
Anti-Special-Interest Campaign Contrasts With Funding
By Jim VandeHei
Washington Post Staff Writer
Saturday, January 31, 2004; Page A01

Sen. John F. Kerry (D-Mass.), who has made a fight against corporate special
interests a centerpiece of his front-running campaign for the Democratic
presidential nomination, has raised more money from paid lobbyists than any
other senator over the past 15 years, federal records show.

That's good. It'll take a lot of money to compete with the funds Bush
has extorted from corporations, HMOs, and suchlike.

--
Email sent to is never read.