Don White

Default The price of tea in China and asphalt paving here

"HaKrause" wrote in message
Yikes!

Got bids last fall on paving my driveway. Bids ranged from about $2900
to $3500, but it was getting close to the end of the residential paving
season (need consistent temps at least in the upper 40s or low 50s, I
was told) and I took no action.

So, I called the three bidders this week, and the lowest bid is now
$3500, ranging up to $4200. All because of the increase in petroleum
prices since last fall.

All this for 4-1/2" of asphalt compacted to 3 to 3-1/2" finished over my
existing gravel and bluestone driveway, so the "low white fence for
climbing roses" my wife wants will look "more finished" than it would
with the gravel driveway.

The only good part is I plan to rent a gasoline-powered posthole digger
for the fenceposts. That'll be the fun part! I figured since I am now
60, I don't need to be digging no steeeking fence post holes by hand.

My former 'next door neighbour', the lawyer for a major construction firm in
this province, got the deluxe treatment. Surveyors, gangs of workers and
supervisors, and lots of heavy equipment excavated down a foot or so, filled
with clean stone and topped off with the most perfect paving job I've seen.
His driveway is approx. 10' x 60'. He wouldn't tell me what he paid, but I
know it was 'deep discounted'. Made me jealous. My last paving was a patch
to fill in ruts worn in the asphalt thanks to our many freeze/thaw cycles.

Tuuk

So what your saying krause is that you are 60,,, lol,,, ooo my,,, ouch,,,

And your little darling is only 40,,, oooo,,, oooo,, come on,, krause,,

Why the hell would a 40 year old law student be interested in a shriveled up
toothless old senile old fool prune like you???

"HaKrause" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"HaKrause" wrote in message

[...]

Unfortunately, I don't know any union contractors in the residential
asphalt business.

Marshall Banana

Also Sprach Tuuk :

Why the hell would a 40 year old law student be interested in a shriveled up
toothless old senile old fool prune like you???

It must have something to do with his ability to woo women wih his 18
inches of swinging ebony pleasure.

Dan

"HaKrause" wrote in message

--
The American people would not want to know of any misquotes that Dan
Quayle may or may not make.

-- Dan Quayle
Tuuk

Well,, just going by what you said krause,, what's the matter? You loosing
track of your own lies??? I mean you said you were 60,,, you said your wife
(3rd) is 20 years your junior, and you also said she was studying law. You
also taught a family law course a little while back but that is
irrelevant,,, for this conversation anyway (I mean if you are screwing your
students to help them pass, that's another story).

So krause when you say

"'"''Such as being married to a "40 year old
law student." That's a funny one.''''""

Which one is the lie??? you have yourself stuck in a circle here krause,,,
that is what happens to liars,, the eventually catch themselves.... hmmmmmmm
not too smart are ya there krause,,,

did you mix up your meds again??

"HaKrause" wrote in message
Marshall Banana wrote:
Also Sprach Tuuk :

Why the hell would a 40 year old law student be interested in a shriveled
up toothless old senile old fool prune like you???

It must have something to do with his ability to woo women wih his 18
inches of swinging ebony pleasure.

Dan

And that's *AFTER* my mid-life circumcision.

You know, for months, Tuuk has claimed I was 76 years old. How he arrived
at that conclusion is beyond my understanding, unless the other "Harry
Krause" he stalked is 76. That might be it, and also "the source" of his
other errors about me. Such as being married to a "40 year old law
student." That's a funny one.

SoFarrell

Mr. or Mrs. Tuuk

Just from reading the last few days of some posts here it sure looks like
you either get your facts wrong or don't understand what you are reading or
are being fed incorrect information just to get you to post really weird
****.

Maybe you just make up stuff.

All sorts of posters here are offering corrections to what you've been
posting.

I'm no student of language, but when I read one of your posts I wonder how
far you got in school.

Have a happy day!

" Tuuk" wrote in message
Well,, just going by what you said krause,, what's the matter? You loosing
track of your own lies??? I mean you said you were 60,,, you said your
wife (3rd) is 20 years your junior, and you also said she was studying
law. You also taught a family law course a little while back but that is
irrelevant,,, for this conversation anyway (I mean if you are screwing
your students to help them pass, that's another story).

So krause when you say

"'"''Such as being married to a "40 year old
law student." That's a funny one.''''""

Which one is the lie??? you have yourself stuck in a circle here krause,,,
that is what happens to liars,, the eventually catch themselves....
hmmmmmmm not too smart are ya there krause,,,

did you mix up your meds again??

"HaKrause" wrote in message
Marshall Banana wrote:
Also Sprach Tuuk :

Why the hell would a 40 year old law student be interested in a
shriveled up toothless old senile old fool prune like you???

It must have something to do with his ability to woo women wih his 18
inches of swinging ebony pleasure.

Dan

And that's *AFTER* my mid-life circumcision.

You know, for months, Tuuk has claimed I was 76 years old. How he arrived
at that conclusion is beyond my understanding, unless the other "Harry
Krause" he stalked is 76. That might be it, and also "the source" of his
other errors about me. Such as being married to a "40 year old law
student." That's a funny one.

N S Sherlock

So,
English is not Tuuk's native language, and he does sometimes get his facts
confused.

His hatred of Harry started years ago when Harry decided Tuuk was an easy
mark for his personal attacks. Tuuk took it personally. Usenet is not
reality and no one should ever let a flame war to upset them. As soon as
you do, you have lost.

news:1112218216.6c68aa30a5eae86d87ca209ab26a12b2@t eranews...

" Tuuk" wrote in message
Well,, just going by what you said krause,, what's the matter? You
loosing track of your own lies??? I mean you said you were 60,,, you said
your wife (3rd) is 20 years your junior, and you also said she was
studying law. You also taught a family law course a little while back but
that is irrelevant,,, for this conversation anyway (I mean if you are
screwing your students to help them pass, that's another story).

So krause when you say

"'"''Such as being married to a "40 year old
law student." That's a funny one.''''""

Which one is the lie??? you have yourself stuck in a circle here
krause,,, that is what happens to liars,, the eventually catch
themselves.... hmmmmmmm not too smart are ya there krause,,,

did you mix up your meds again??

"HaKrause" wrote in message
Marshall Banana wrote:
Also Sprach Tuuk :

Why the hell would a 40 year old law student be interested in a
shriveled up toothless old senile old fool prune like you???

It must have something to do with his ability to woo women wih his 18
inches of swinging ebony pleasure.

Dan

And that's *AFTER* my mid-life circumcision.

You know, for months, Tuuk has claimed I was 76 years old. How he
arrived at that conclusion is beyond my understanding, unless the other
"Harry Krause" he stalked is 76. That might be it, and also "the source"
of his other errors about me. Such as being married to a "40 year old
law student." That's a funny one.

JimH

I agree with your comments about Krause...he has stalked me, my wife and
made personal threats against us...he also published our address here in
this NG and claims to have gotten a picture of my house. Indeed....a low
life.

However, it has gotten out of hand with Tuuk. He is attacking everyone who
disagrees with his political views.

I have the best of both worlds....both Krause and Tuuk are living together
in my bozo file. May they enjoy it there. ;-)

" Tuuk" wrote in message
Well,, just going by what you said krause,, what's the matter? You
loosing track of your own lies??? I mean you said you were 60,,, you
said your wife (3rd) is 20 years your junior, and you also said she was
studying law. You also taught a family law course a little while back
but that is irrelevant,,, for this conversation anyway (I mean if you
are screwing your students to help them pass, that's another story).

So krause when you say

"'"''Such as being married to a "40 year old
law student." That's a funny one.''''""

Which one is the lie??? you have yourself stuck in a circle here
krause,,, that is what happens to liars,, the eventually catch
themselves.... hmmmmmmm not too smart are ya there krause,,,

did you mix up your meds again??

"HaKrause" wrote in message
Marshall Banana wrote:
Also Sprach Tuuk :

Why the hell would a 40 year old law student be interested in a
shriveled up toothless old senile old fool prune like you???

It must have something to do with his ability to woo women wih his 18
inches of swinging ebony pleasure.

Dan

And that's *AFTER* my mid-life circumcision.

You know, for months, Tuuk has claimed I was 76 years old. How he
arrived at that conclusion is beyond my understanding, unless the other
"Harry Krause" he stalked is 76. That might be it, and also "the
source" of his other errors about me. Such as being married to a "40
year old law student." That's a funny one.

P.Fritz

"N S Sherlock" no****sherlock.com wrote in message
So,
English is not Tuuk's native language, and he does sometimes get his facts
confused.

His hatred of Harry started years ago when Harry decided Tuuk was an easy
mark for his personal attacks. Tuuk took it personally. Usenet is not
reality and no one should ever let a flame war to upset them. As soon as
you do, you have lost.

Which means harry, asslicker and crew are quite the losers. LMAO

" Tuuk" wrote in message
Well,, just going by what you said krause,, what's the matter? You
loosing track of your own lies??? I mean you said you were 60,,, you
said your wife (3rd) is 20 years your junior, and you also said she was
studying law. You also taught a family law course a little while back
but that is irrelevant,,, for this conversation anyway (I mean if you
are screwing your students to help them pass, that's another story).

So krause when you say

"'"''Such as being married to a "40 year old
law student." That's a funny one.''''""

Which one is the lie??? you have yourself stuck in a circle here
krause,,, that is what happens to liars,, the eventually catch
themselves.... hmmmmmmm not too smart are ya there krause,,,

did you mix up your meds again??

"HaKrause" wrote in message
Marshall Banana wrote:
Also Sprach Tuuk :

Why the hell would a 40 year old law student be interested in a
shriveled up toothless old senile old fool prune like you???

It must have something to do with his ability to woo women wih his 18
inches of swinging ebony pleasure.

Dan

And that's *AFTER* my mid-life circumcision.

You know, for months, Tuuk has claimed I was 76 years old. How he
arrived at that conclusion is beyond my understanding, unless the other
"Harry Krause" he stalked is 76. That might be it, and also "the
source" of his other errors about me. Such as being married to a "40
year old law student." That's a funny one.

P.Fritz

"JimH" wrote in message
My suggestion to all.....killfile Tuuk or ignore him. If we all do so he
will be talking to himself and will eventually leave.

It hasn't stopped harry. :-)

" Tuuk" wrote in message
Well,, just going by what you said krause,, what's the matter? You
loosing track of your own lies??? I mean you said you were 60,,, you
said your wife (3rd) is 20 years your junior, and you also said she was
studying law. You also taught a family law course a little while back
but that is irrelevant,,, for this conversation anyway (I mean if you
are screwing your students to help them pass, that's another story).

So krause when you say

"'"''Such as being married to a "40 year old
law student." That's a funny one.''''""

Which one is the lie??? you have yourself stuck in a circle here
krause,,, that is what happens to liars,, the eventually catch
themselves.... hmmmmmmm not too smart are ya there krause,,,

did you mix up your meds again??

"HaKrause" wrote in message
Also Sprach Tuuk :