William Bruce

Default Is there another group?

Is there another boat group that doesn't have the political fruitcakes
(Krause, et al) posting all this non-boating stuff?

William

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 17:12:34 -0600, "William Bruce"
wrote:

Is there another boat group that doesn't have the political fruitcakes
(Krause, et al) posting all this non-boating stuff?

wreck.boats.fruitcake

or use your news reader's filters. :)

Later,

Tom
John H

wrote:

Is there another boat group that doesn't have the political fruitcakes
(Krause, et al) posting all this non-boating stuff?

William

http://www.tidalfish.com/boards2/sum...%5FAP332285722

Look at the different forums available and pick one.
--
John H

Gordon

the hull truth. Great site.
Gordon
"William Bruce" wrote in message
. ..
Is there another boat group that doesn't have the political fruitcakes
(Krause, et al) posting all this non-boating stuff?

William

N S Sherlock

"HKrause" wrote in message
Gordon wrote:
the hull truth. Great site.
Gordon
"William Bruce" wrote in message
. ..

Is there another boat group that doesn't have the political fruitcakes
(Krause, et al) posting all this non-boating stuff?

William

Bruce is about as significant a contributor here as Gordon, of course.
Nada. Zip. Nothing. Zilch. Except whining.

What have you done to contribute to the NG? Besides whining?

Paul Schilter

William,
And to complicate matters there's the original Harry Krause (with a lot
of political posts) and the new Harry Krause impersonator who shovels
more s*it into this group. No end in sight.
Paul

William Bruce wrote:
Is there another boat group that doesn't have the political fruitcakes
(Krause, et al) posting all this non-boating stuff?

William

Tuuk

krause

you single handed have ruined a newsgroup. Along with a little baiting by
your puppets but still krause, I echo the words of so many others krause,
you are a loser, you are a whiner, liar, fool and I am sure I speak for
everyone when I say, you need to go away, get lost and don't return krause,
you simply are not wanted. Nobody wants you krause. Bringing back memories
krause/?? Like when your own children left you krause promising never to
associate again? As YOU YOURSELF SAID. ****,, 3rd wife,,, no friends,, only
puppets,,, krause,, you are a sad excuse for a human and a waste of most
everything you consume. Especially your meds.

"HKrause" wrote in message
Gordon wrote:
the hull truth. Great site.
Gordon
"William Bruce" wrote in message
. ..

Is there another boat group that doesn't have the political fruitcakes
(Krause, et al) posting all this non-boating stuff?

William

Bruce is about as significant a contributor here as Gordon, of course.
Nada. Zip. Nothing. Zilch. Except whining.

Jim

Tuuk wrote:

krause

you single handed have ruined a newsgroup. Along with a little baiting by
your puppets but still krause, I echo the words of so many others krause,
you are a loser, you are a whiner, liar, fool and I am sure I speak for
everyone when I say, you need to go away, get lost and don't return krause,
you simply are not wanted.

Talk about whining, just what is so hard about using your filters?

The only explanation is that you enjoy your role here.

Taking my own advice, I'll never hear from you again, Bye.

Gordon

But then these same idiots keep changing their names to try to insinuate
themselves back into your life.
"Jim" wrote in message
k.net...

Tuuk wrote:

krause

you single handed have ruined a newsgroup. Along with a little baiting

by
your puppets but still krause, I echo the words of so many others

krause,
you are a loser, you are a whiner, liar, fool and I am sure I speak for
everyone when I say, you need to go away, get lost and don't return

krause,
you simply are not wanted.

Talk about whining, just what is so hard about using your filters?

The only explanation is that you enjoy your role here.

Taking my own advice, I'll never hear from you again, Bye.

Notorious Leftwing Rag Publishes Article about Kerry jps General 2 August 7th 04 07:17 AM
This Group extreme_turbulance Power Boat Racing 7 January 26th 04 05:02 PM
Carolina Skiff owners group RG General 0 December 17th 03 12:47 PM
New DownEast and Express Cruisers group... BostonScubaDiver Cruising 0 November 23rd 03 05:30 PM
What a Great Day! Capt.American ASA 16 July 24th 03 11:54 PM