Robert or Karen Swarts

Default Diesel outboards?

Does anyone know of a current manufacturer of small displacement diesel
outboards, say, 6-10 hp?

Bob Swarts

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 08:52:50 -0800, "Robert or Karen Swarts"
wrote:

Does anyone know of a current manufacturer of small displacement diesel
outboards, say, 6-10 hp?

Bob Swarts

http://www.morganequipment.net/
http://www.morganequipment.net/page13.html
Jim and Becky

This web page had them but it is under construction now. I think Yanmar
makes them too.

http://chinadiesel.com

"Robert or Karen Swarts" wrote in message
Does anyone know of a current manufacturer of small displacement diesel
outboards, say, 6-10 hp?

Bob Swarts

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 12:04:10 -0800, "Robert or Karen Swarts"
wrote:

Yes, thank you. I knew Yanmar made them, but theirs start at 27 hp and go
up.

Did you check this one out?

http://www.morganequipment.net/page13.html

Later,

Tom
Robert or Karen Swarts

Gees, that's one massive outboard. 250lbs!

BS

"HKrause" wrote in message
Robert or Karen Swarts wrote:
Yes, thank you. I knew Yanmar made them, but theirs start at 27 hp and go
up.

BS

"Jim and Becky" wrote in message

Here's the Yanmar diesel outboard link:

http://www.yanmar.com.au/marine/d_series/dseries.htm

"Robert or Karen Swarts" wrote in message

Does anyone know of a current manufacturer of small displacement diesel
outboards, say, 6-10 hp?

Bob Swarts

Try:

http://www.hardydiesel.com/mrn/diesel_outboard.htm

Also check around for Ruggerini.

And in Australia, Britton Marine.

Try some Brit boating groups.

Tuuk

"'"""'I have a 225 hp Yamaha, and I would
guess it weighs around that.''''''''

What would possess a proud Union member who proudly carries 2 union cards to
back stab his local brotherhood of union local pickle packers 109. krause,
how could you buy something this important that is not union made and fully
supporting the American labor? krause you hypocrite.

Never stops amazing me krause how you proud and strong union members bark
about everyone else running for offshore product yet after midnight you run
to Walmart and purchase your better made products at half the price.
hmmmmmmmmmm

It is no wonder you are on your 3rd wife krause, once someone gets to know
you, why bother. Does the word integrity ring a bell krause?

watch, krause will justify this because the kid down at WestMarine where he
bought his motor is on the union. lol,,,,,

"HKrause" wrote in message

Robert or Karen Swarts wrote:

Yes, thank you. I knew Yanmar made them, but theirs start at 27 hp and
go up.

BS

"Jim and Becky" wrote in message

Here's the Yanmar diesel outboard link:

http://www.yanmar.com.au/marine/d_series/dseries.htm

"Robert or Karen Swarts" wrote in message

Does anyone know of a current manufacturer of small displacement
diesel
outboards, say, 6-10 hp?

Bob Swarts

Try:

http://www.hardydiesel.com/mrn/diesel_outboard.htm

Also check around for Ruggerini.

And in Australia, Britton Marine.

Try some Brit boating groups.

Uh, not really, for an outboard. There are plenty of outboards around
tipping the scales at 500 pounds. I have a 225 hp Yamaha, and I would
guess it weighs around that.

I don't recall what application you had in mind for a small diesel
outboard. If you need a modern, reliable and lightweight outboard, you
might take another look at the smaller two stroke or four stroke gasoline
engines. There isn't a large "western" market for diesel outboards, and
most of the units you'll encounter are overweight, primitive, and ugly.
The Yanmars are the exception.

FS 6.5KW diesel genset $1000 in St. Petersburg, FL Skip Gundlach Marketplace 1 July 31st 05 04:58 AM
The Diesel Engine winder General 3 January 23rd 05 02:59 PM
Old diesel fuel - two questions Al Gunther Cruising 2 May 30th 04 01:15 PM
Habbi's gearcase full of water K Smith General 9 December 26th 03 11:48 AM
Diesel outboard? Jack Rye Cruising 4 August 28th 03 08:34 PM