John H

Default A little OT good news for a snowy Monday!

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 19:31:57 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
thlink.net...

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
snipped miles of drivel

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
Hell, basic training during the Viet Nam war was only 6 weeks.

These
are
just local traffic cops, etc. Not the full investigative police

officer
of
the US. But Harry and Doug knew this and just like to spew garbage.

Speaking of spewing garbage, please provide any shred of evidence that
these new policemen are "just local traffic cops, etc., not the full
invstigative police officer of the U.S."

...or that regardless of their official purpose, that they may not find
themselves in situations which require much more training. Like being

shot
at because they're cooperating with our military. John seems to have
forgotten that insurgents have blown up a couple of Iraqi police

stations
recently.

They probably spent at least 3 days on just that. Avoiding being blown

up.
Give some credit to these people. Most probably were former military, and
all have been around people shooting people for a long time. They are not
stupid! Are you so racist, that you give no credit for brains to an

Iraqi?
Bill

You missed the point. I think we're going to start doing certain things "on
the cheap", quick and dirty, just to get the hell out of Iraq before things
get any uglier than they are now. You know why we're going to do this.

Let's be honest, Doug. Isn't your *point* that there is something
wrong with anything "good" that is accomplished while the current
administration is in power?

How much training do you think we should give them? NCO's with over 20
years experience have been killed. so obviously it must require more
than 20 years training.

The fact is that every one of these guys gainfully employed is one
less running in the streets or shooting mortar rounds at whatever they
can hit.

Stop being a Harry suck up. It's unbecoming to one with your
intellect.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Doug Kanter

"John H" wrote in message

Stop being a Harry suck up. It's unbecoming to one with your
intellect.

John H

Hey. Quit being a pain in the ass, or I'm gonna put you on my Bad List. :-)

Don White

So you're actually going to pay this group are you. Not too long ago a lot
of the new troops were quitting because they
weren't getting that payday as promised.
If I was the new guys I'd demand cash....considering the way George W is
putting the US into hock, his cheques could bounce at any time.

John H wrote in message
snip
The fact is that every one of these guys gainfully employed is one
less running in the streets or shooting mortar rounds at whatever they
can hit.

Stop being a Harry suck up. It's unbecoming to one with your
intellect.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Harry Krause

John H wrote:

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 19:31:57 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

rthlink.net...

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
[...]

Really, John? Hmmm. Are you now stating our intel has improved so much
that we can tell one Iraqi from another, in terrorist tendencies?

Doubtful.

--
Email sent to is never read.