Default 10 year old Avon or new Plastimo inflatable

I'm looking at purchasing an inflatable, either a new Plastimo PVC
with a 4-year warranty or an older Avon (10 years) hypalon in very good
shape-stored for most of its life. The cost is about the same. How long
will the older hypalon Avon last compared to the PVC Plastimo? Is it
worth purchasing the Avon or too much of a risk. If so, how much longer
could I expect the Avon to last compared to the Plastimo.

Tx,

Brent

I'm looking at purchasing an inflatable, either a new Plastimo PVC
with a 4-year warranty or an older Avon (10 years) hypalon in very

good
shape-stored for most of its life. The cost is about the same. How

long
will the older hypalon Avon last compared to the PVC Plastimo? Is it
worth purchasing the Avon or too much of a risk. If so, how much

longer
could I expect the Avon to last compared to the Plastimo.

PVC boats will last in the range of 10 years, then the material will
degrade. PVC is not useable in sunshine as the sun degrades the
material quickly.

Hypalon lasts a lot longer and is sun resistant

Matt