Default Advice on sticler / strip removal

Hi all
I am re doing the Regal stickers on my boat. Is there any easy / quick
way to remove the stickers?

Thanks
Mark

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 05:47:16 -0500, g wrote:

Hi all
I am re doing the Regal stickers on my boat. Is there any easy / quick
way to remove the stickers?

Thanks
Mark

I removed the stripes on my Regal Ventura with a hair dryer..........
Doug Kanter

Start with the gentlest method first. Try soaking them in vegetable oil. If
their vertical, you might need to figure out a way to cover them with
oil-soaked paper towels. I've done this with bumper stickers and it works
nicely.