Default Install Yakima railrider tracks on 2001 Honda Odyssey LX ?

I want to install some Yakima Railrider tracks on my 2001 Honda
Odyssey ( bare - no factory rack ) so I can use the Yakima rack
system for bikes, Kayak and luggage carrier . Has anyone done it . I
am looking for tips - thanks
Courtney

Go to http://www.yakima.com/home.html and click on "choose my rack". Then
enter your car year, make, and model. That will give you your information.
It says you need the Q Towers with a Stretch Kit or just the Q Towers. This
set up will fit a bike rack to the top. If I remember right, you have to
have raingutters to fix Railriders on top of your vehicle and I don't
believe the Odyssey has them. I hope that helps.

Courtney