Greg O

Default OT" Saddam? We Always Had Him (movie)

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Greg O wrote:
"Steven Shelikoff" wrote in message
On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 09:03:20 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

This is pretty clever:

http://www.bushflash.com/thanks.html

Interesting that you'd post a site that shows how Bush had to finally
clean up a mess created by the Kennedy and then Johnson administration
and perpetuated by everyone since.

Steve

I thought the same thing, although this is far from over!
Our foreign policy changes like the wind, it changes with presidents, it
changes with the economy. The US will back a new ruler for Iraq, and

twenty
years from now we will be ousting him!
But to blame this all on Bush is rediculous!
Greg

It is perfectly rational to blame the current war against Iraq on Bush.
Bush started it, after all.

--

Look at the video again, Harry. It has been brewing long before Bush took
office.

Charles

Harry Krause wrote:

Tell you what, Scotty, you turn up an interesting fact and we'll debate it.

English debate style?

What's that; a low self-esteem wannabee with a bloated ego doing name calling?

-- Charlie

Calif Bill

"Charles" wrote in message

Harry Krause wrote:

Tell you what, Scotty, you turn up an interesting fact and we'll debate

it.

English debate style?

What's that; a low self-esteem wannabee with a bloated ego doing name

calling?

-- Charlie

News==----

Newsgroups

=---

I thought it was where you smile with bad teeth showing. Socialized
dentistry?
Bill

Harry Krause

wrote:

[...]

We created Saddam and helped him become the monster he is. Bush,
however, invaded Iraq on nothing more than a whim. The current war there
is entirely his creation.

--
Email sent to is never read.
Steven Shelikoff

wrote:

This is pretty clever:

http://www.bushflash.com/thanks.html

Interesting that you'd post a site that shows how Bush had to finally
clean up a mess created by the Kennedy and then Johnson administration
and perpetuated by everyone since.

Bush hasn't cleaned up anything. The mess is still there, in Afghanistan
and Iraq, and will be there long after we whimper our way home.

It hasn't been anywhere near long enough yet to make that determination.
According to the site you posted, we're undoing 40 years of prying.
That's got to take more than a year or two. We'll probably know in
another 40 years if what we're doing today cleaned up the mess.

Steve

Steven Shelikoff

wrote:

[...]

The site you posted claims otherwise. You've lost this one.

Steve
Harry Krause

wrote:

[...]

The site "claims" and therefore what I believe is supposed to be based
on the site?

I simply pointed out the site as a place of interest. Doesn't mean I
agree with its conclusions or even some of its premises.

--
Email sent to is never read.
Christopher Robin

We created Saddam and helped him become the monster he is. Bush,
however, invaded Iraq on nothing more than a whim. The current war there
is entirely his creation.

Hey Hairball, tell me about that Japanese outboard you bought so that
you could backstab your union brothers.
Steven Shelikoff

wrote:

[...]

It's pretty obvious you don't agree with it.

Steve