MikeT

Default OT-News stories for Harry K

Enjoy, bet you can relate!

Apology ahead of time to the rest of the group.

A man walked in to a Topeka, Kansas Kwik Shop, and asked for all the money
in the cash drawer. Apparently, the take was too small, so he tied up the
store clerk and worked the counter himself for three hours until police
showed up and grabbed him.

In Ohio, an unidentified man in his late twenties walked into a police
station with a 9-inch wire protruding from his forehead and calmly asked
officers to give him an X-ray to help him find his brain, which he claimed
had been stolen. Police were shocked to learn that the man had drilled a
6-inch deep hole in his skull with a Black & Decker power drill and had
stuck the wire in to try and find the missing brain.

In Medford, Oregon, a 27-year-old jobless man with an MBA blamed his college
degree for his murder of three people. "There are too many business grads
out there," he said. "If I had chosen another field, all this may not have
happened."

Police in Los Angeles had good luck with a robbery suspect who just couldn't
control himself during a lineup. When detectives asked each man in the
lineup to repeat the words, "Give me all your money or I'll shoot," the man
shouted, "That's not what I said!"

A bank robber in Virginia Beach got a nasty surprise when a dye pack
designed to mark stolen money exploded in his Fruit-of-the Looms. The robber
apparently stuffed the loot down the front of his pants as he was running
out the door. "He was seen hopping and jumping around," said police
spokesman Mike Carey, "with an explosion taking place inside his pants."
Police have the man's charred trousers in custody.

A man spoke frantically into the phone, "My wife is pregnant and her
contractions are only two minutes apart!" "Is this her first child?" the
doctor asked. "No, you idiot!" the man shouted. "This is her husband!"

In Modesto, CA, Steven Richard King was arrested for trying to hold up a
Bank of America branch without a weapon. King used a thumb and a finger to
simulate a gun, but unfortunately, he failed to keep his hand in his pocket.

Tuuk

Lol

Yup,,, they all sound like something krause would do,,,

you fit him to the teeeeee

"MikeT" wrote in message
[...]

John H

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 17:02:32 -0500, "MikeT" wrote:

[...]

Harry will understand those because he's very bright for his age.

(Is it name-calling if you say someone is very bright?)
--
John H