Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Tuuk

Default More 'Good' NEws from Bush's War

krause

you coward and sad American,,,

I bet your buddy the cop up the lane was wondering why you were dancing in
the streets,,, either you're meds were mixed again or another sad situation
where more innocent lives lost,,

krause you are one sick old fool,,,

krause,, you going to put on your army attire today? duck behind trees,, do
a few rolls,, then shoot another tin can or plastic water bottle??? with the
hand guns you claimed you didn't have???? lol,,,, O ya,,, you don't like the
military,,, yet you claimed to be in Nam where I proved you lied there
also,,,,

For someone who hates the army so much krause,,, why would you lie and claim
you were in it??? it simply boggles one's mind,,,

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Suicide Bomber Kills 30 at Iraq Funeral

4 minutes ago

By SINDBAD AHMED, Associated Press Writer

MOSUL, Iraq - A suicide bomber blew himself up at a Shiite mosque during a
funeral Thursday, killing at least 30 people, an attack that came as
Iraq's main Shiite party and a Kurdish bloc said they reached a deal that
sets the stage for a new government to be formed.

U.S. troops cordoned off the northeastern Tameem neighborhood near the
mosque, a poor area of the city crowded with many homes. Civilian vehicles
helped ambulance crews in ferrying casualties to hospitals.

"As we were inside the mosque, we saw a ball of fire and heard a huge
explosion," said Tahir Abdullah Sultan, 45. "After that blood and pieces
of flesh were scattered around the place," he added.

Rows of overturned white plastic chairs were stained in blood. Body parts,
believed to be of the bomber, were spread around the area, and the smell
of gunpowder filled the yard. Windows of nearby cars were shattered.

"After the cloud of smoke and dust dispersed, we saw the scattered bodies
of the fallen and smelled gunpowder," said Adnan al-Bayati, another
witness.

Insurgents in the past have targeted Shiite mosques and funerals.

The U.S. military unit that controls the area could not immediately be
reached for comment.

Mosul has been a hotbed of insurgent activity and the scene of many
bombings, drive-by shootings and assassinations against the country's
security services, Iraq's Shiite majority and people thought to be working
with U.S.-led forces.
- - -