basskisser

Default How low can the low lifes go?

I'm done. The pigs that are Fritz, JimH, and Smithers have made this
group go lower than low. They can't post anything of any substance, and
they have such low self-esteem that they have sunk to the lowest form
of **** on the planet. They've sunken to the new low of using one's
kids as a platform to interject their collective lies, unfounded
allegations, and other general low life scum doctrines. Those three
must be the cream of the crop. I have never seen anything lower on
usenet than that. Congratulations, you three, on becoming the lowest
form of life on the planet, in your quest to help with your low self
esteem and social problems. At least Fritz's wife saw what a low life
he was and got a real man. Jim just made his wife sick. I'll bet
Smithers is just a bitter, lonely old man. Pure pigs, all three. I
don't think that even your buddies, like Herring, and NOYB would
disagree that you three have sunk to the lowest of the low.

P.Fritz

"JimH" wrote in message
Don't let the door hit you.....

I wonder if asslicker would like some chees with that whine?

Do you think his boss finally realized how much company time asslicker was
spending on usenet postings?

[...]

basskisser

P.Fritz wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message
Don't let the door hit you.....

I wonder if asslicker would like some chees with that whine?

Do you think his boss finally realized how much company time

asslicker was
spending on usenet postings?

What a dumb **** you are. AND, I'd love to meet you and see if you'd do
that childish name calling to my face. Go jack off your dog again, you
low life. I love it, you try to make people think you are quite
special, and in the same breath, prove to the world what low life scum
you are. I'd love to pound your sorry, pathetic ass into the ground.
Now, go to your sorry pathetic usenet support groups and get some help.

JimH

P.Fritz wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message
Don't let the door hit you.....

I wonder if asslicker would like some chees with that whine?

Do you think his boss finally realized how much company time

asslicker was
spending on usenet postings?

What a dumb **** you are. AND, I'd love to meet you and see if you'd do
that childish name calling to my face. Go jack off your dog again, you
low life. I love it, you try to make people think you are quite
special, and in the same breath, prove to the world what low life scum
you are. I'd love to pound your sorry, pathetic ass into the ground.
Now, go to your sorry pathetic usenet support groups and get some help.

How absolutely hysterical.

He says he is leaving but cannot find the door to get out.

How fitting.

basskisser

P.Fritz wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message
[...]

What is hysterical is the fact that you are so used to lying that you
can't get ANYTHING correct. Where did I say I was "leaving" anywhere?

P.Fritz

P.Fritz wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message
Don't let the door hit you.....

I wonder if asslicker would like some chees with that whine?

Do you think his boss finally realized how much company time

asslicker was
spending on usenet postings?

What a dumb **** you are. AND, I'd love to meet you and see if you'd do
that childish name calling to my face. Go jack off your dog again, you
low life. I love it, you try to make people think you are quite
special, and in the same breath, prove to the world what low life scum
you are. I'd love to pound your sorry, pathetic ass into the ground.
Now, go to your sorry pathetic usenet support groups and get some help.

How absolutely hysterical.

He says he is leaving but cannot find the door to get out.

How fitting.

snicker Asslicker soils himself once again.

It is comical how when he loses, he threatens phyical violence? I've seen
too many punks like that before........used to toss them out of the bar all
the time.......then they whine because thy got hurt.

And he stilled hasn't answered the simple questions posed

Netsock

"JimH" wrote in message
Don't let the door hit you.....

No kidding...

This clown has nothing to contribute to the group, violates Usenet rules and
this groups charter, and has the gall to cast out on somebody else?

Thats why I kill filed him a long time ago...

"Scum". "Low self-esteem", "Lies", "Lowest form of life", "Pure pigs",
"Scocial problems"?? Wonder if he has ever looked in a mirror.

Good ridance...

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/

[...]

basskisser

Netsock wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message
Don't let the door hit you.....

No kidding...

This clown has nothing to contribute to the group, violates Usenet

rules and
this groups charter, and has the gall to cast out on somebody else?

Thats why I kill filed him a long time ago...

"Scum". "Low self-esteem", "Lies", "Lowest form of life", "Pure

pigs",
"Scocial problems"?? Wonder if he has ever looked in a mirror.

Good ridance...

Hmm, what would YOU call someone who started bringing YOUR children
into conversations that are nothing but lies, and slander? If you think
that what JimH and Fritz have done here is good, then you are the same
as they are. Nasty sloppy pigs lie together, you know.

basskisser

JimH wrote:
Don't let the door hit you.....

I'd like the number and name of the person at your local police that
you spoke to regarding my "threats" first. Or was that yet another lie?
You MUST be the biggest liar on usenet. No wonder your wife is sick.
Probably sick of YOU, lying piece of ****.