JimH

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
Don't let the door hit you.....

I'd like the number and name of the person at your local police that
you spoke to regarding my "threats" first. Or was that yet another lie?
You MUST be the biggest liar on usenet. No wonder your wife is sick.
Probably sick of YOU, lying piece of ****.

How fitting. You cannot even find the door to leave.

basskisser

JimH wrote:
Don't let the door hit you.....

I'd like the number and name of the person at your local police

that
you spoke to regarding my "threats" first. Or was that yet another

lie?
You MUST be the biggest liar on usenet. No wonder your wife is

sick.
Probably sick of YOU, lying piece of ****.

How fitting. You cannot even find the door to leave.

I can do what ever I want you low life piece of ****. You have, all by
yourself, proven yourself both a liar, and a low life scum. Where's
that local officer's name and number? I'd like to see who you told them
was coming to Avon Park to see you, and what you told them I said I'd
do. I'm sure it was a lie, it seems you can't tell the truth about
anything.

JimH

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

JimH wrote:
Don't let the door hit you.....

I'd like the number and name of the person at your local police

that
you spoke to regarding my "threats" first. Or was that yet another

lie?
You MUST be the biggest liar on usenet. No wonder your wife is

sick.
Probably sick of YOU, lying piece of ****.

How fitting. You cannot even find the door to leave.

I can do what ever I want you low life piece of ****. You have, all by
yourself, proven yourself both a liar, and a low life scum. Where's
that local officer's name and number? I'd like to see who you told them
was coming to Avon Park to see you, and what you told them I said I'd
do. I'm sure it was a lie, it seems you can't tell the truth about
anything.

Like promising to leave?

P.Fritz

JimH wrote:
Don't let the door hit you.....

I'd like the number and name of the person at your local police that
you spoke to regarding my "threats" first. Or was that yet another lie?
You MUST be the biggest liar on usenet. No wonder your wife is sick.
Probably sick of YOU, lying piece of ****.

How fitting. You cannot even find the door to leave.

It it, asslicker proves himself a liar while accusing others of
lying........how typical

And he wonders why he is the "King of the NG idiots"

JimH

"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message
What kind of person brings in a man's sick wife into his tirade?

The answer is obvious.

JimH wrote:
"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message
What kind of person brings in a man's sick wife into his tirade?

The answer is obvious.

Yes, the kind of person who would post known lies about someone else,
and his children.

JimH wrote:
Don't let the door hit you.....

I'd like the number and name of the person at your local police

that
you spoke to regarding my "threats" first. Or was that yet another

lie?
You MUST be the biggest liar on usenet. No wonder your wife is

sick.
Probably sick of YOU, lying piece of ****.

P.Fritz

"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message
What kind of person brings in a man's sick wife into his tirade?

He's not a man.........just a child.

That refuses to be 'cow downed" LMAO

JimH wrote:
Don't let the door hit you.....

I'd like the number and name of the person at your local police that
you spoke to regarding my "threats" first. Or was that yet another lie?
You MUST be the biggest liar on usenet. No wonder your wife is sick.
Probably sick of YOU, lying piece of ****.

basskisser

P.Fritz wrote:
"Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd." wrote in message
What kind of person brings in a man's sick wife into his tirade?

He's not a man.........just a child.

That refuses to be 'cow downed" LMAO

Awe..that was one of the cutest reach arounds I've seen you do on your
buddy Jim.

basskisser

Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd. wrote:
What kind of person brings in a man's sick wife into his tirade?

One that has been slandered, lied about personally, had his kids
brought up by scum, been accused of things that have never, ever
happened, etc. All bets are off, when you stoop lower than the lowest,
which is what Hertvik, and Fritz have done. They've gone over the
abyss, neither of them capable of saying a truthful thing. You are
following closely in their footsteps. There is no reasonable MAN alive
that would say that what JimH and Fritz have done is anything that a
sensible, responsible adult would do. Pure scum.