basskisser

P.Fritz wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
"Jim," wrote in message

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...us/sept_11_faa

Excerpt:
The FAA received repeated warnings in the months prior

9-11
about
al-Qaida and
its desire to attack airlines from April to Sept. 10,

2001,
according to
a secret report
by Bush's 9-112 Whitewash Committee. The commission

report,
written last
August,
but kept from the American people until after the

election
said
five
security warnings
mentioned al-Qaida's training for hijackings and two

reports
concerned
suicide operations
not connected to aviation.

Yes, the FAA failed to act. Is that your point or are you
trying
pin
this on the President? Me thinks so. ;-)

"Me thinks so"???? You asked two questions, which one *you
thinks
so*?

Yes. Me thinks so.

Hmm, so I guess that you don't KNOW?

Perhaps. It depends. Sometimes yes and sometimes no. Eh?

As suspected, you're clueless.

Speaking of being clueless....did you ever finish your homework
assignment? You were to find the clue you lost then go for a visit

to the
Wiz so he could give you a brain.

Based on your postings this week it looks like you did not complete

either
task.

Shame...shame Bassy.

Has he stopped beating his wife yet?

I think I've got it! Because you are so mentally screwed up by your
wife leaving you, and you can't raise a kid without the help of usenet,
you've regressed back to a point, when you HAD a wife, and she used to
beat YOU!!

JimH

JimH wrote:
"Jim," wrote in message
JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...us/sept_11_faa

Excerpt:
The FAA received repeated warnings in the months prior to 9-11
about
al-Qaida and
its desire to attack airlines from April to Sept. 10, 2001,
according to
a secret report
by Bush's 9-112 Whitewash Committee. The commission report,
written last
August,
but kept from the American people until after the election

said
five
security warnings
mentioned al-Qaida's training for hijackings and two reports
concerned
suicide operations
not connected to aviation.

Yes, the FAA failed to act. Is that your point or are you

trying
to pin
this on the President? Me thinks so. ;-)
And the buck stops where?

God. It is all his fault.

Ah, you're finally getting something, but it's a tad more complex

than
that. It's the narrow minded mentality of the God fearing! If it
weren't for the people of the world worshiping something that

doesn't
exist, and can't be proven to exist, the world would be a much more
peaceful place.

You can go on believing what you want Bassy. Just don't scorn those

who do
believe in God.

First, I'll do as I please. Secondly, I didn't "scorn" anyone.

Pardon me. I guess you didn't write this:
===========
"It's the narrow minded mentality of the God fearing! If it weren't for the
people of the world worshiping something that doesn't exist, and can't be
proven to exist, the world would be a much more peaceful place."
===========
I guess I am mistaken...you did not write that.....right?

P.Fritz

JimH wrote:
"Jim," wrote in message
JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

[...]

Asslicker once again displays why he is a mental midget and "King of the NG
idiots" One just has to look at the recent past of the internal
'peacefulness' of the former Soviet Union and China, Cambodia, etc etc, to
see what a world devoid of religion would be like.........asslicker's FAS
must prevent him from remembering past his last usenet post.

I wonder if he has stopped beating his wife yet?

basskisser

JimH wrote:
"Jim," wrote in message
JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

[...]

JEEEZUS!!! I never said I didn't write that, say that, feel that. I
said I didn't ****ing SCORN anyone. It is simply narrow minded to elect
not to look at any other side of the issue, and that is just what MOST
of those who believe in God do.

basskisser

JimH wrote:
"Jim," wrote in message
JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

[...]

Hmm, YOU post that I beat my wife, over and over again, like some
idiot, and then have the audacity to call ME a mental midget??? Again,
answer the question, where to **** did you get the idea that I beat my
wife? Can't answer it can you, Fritz? At least your wife isn't still
beating you, she couldn't stand to be around your pathetic childish
actions. Grow up and be a man.

Same with FAS, please show any shred of evidence.....You can't, you are
blindly and ignorantly posting such.
Now, to show YOUR ignorance. The former Soviet Union? VERY large
population of Catholics. You must like them, hell, they are the one's
who push guilt the best. China? Buddism, Taoism, Islam, AND
Christianity. Cambodia? Theravada Buddhism, Hinduism, Khmer. Sorry,
again, you've shown your ignorance, but in this post, you've shown it
several times!!!!

JimH

JimH wrote:
"Jim," wrote in message
JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

[...]

Sorry...I really tried to avoid saying this, but I have to:

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST IDIOT I EVER ENCOUNTERED ON THE INTERNET.

Good, I feel better now.

basskisser

JimH wrote:
"Jim," wrote in message
JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

[...]

Hehehe.....Let's see, you the one with the worst reading comprehension
EVER, call me an idiot. You can't even repeat what to hell you've read!
Add to that your buddy Fritz, and you have a pair of people that can't
post anything truthful, or act like an adult at any time. Now, because
you don't understand, from dictionary.com:
Scorn:
Contempt or disdain felt toward a person or object considered
despicable or unworthy.
The expression of such an attitude in behavior or speech; derision.

Did I consider Christians despicable, or unworthy? Answer, NO.

John H

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 17:36:08 GMT, "Jim," wrote:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...us/sept_11_faa

Excerpt:
The FAA received repeated warnings in the months prior to 9-11 about
al-Qaida and
its desire to attack airlines from April to Sept. 10, 2001, according
to a secret report
by Bush's 9-112 Whitewash Committee. The commission report, written
last August,
but kept from the American people until after the election said five
security warnings
mentioned al-Qaida's training for hijackings and two reports concerned
suicide operations
not connected to aviation.

You forgot to mention that folks from the committee said that this was no big
deal. Just having that info gives no 'actionable' information that aircraft
would be hijacked on a given day and used as missiles.

The 'use as a missile' is the big part missing from all that information. A rule
to allow the deaths of stewardesses would not have been put into place based on
any of that intelligence.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
P.Fritz

JimH wrote:
"Jim," wrote in message
JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

[...]

Why do you think he rules as the "King of the NG idiots"?

And I wonder if he has stopped beating his wife yet?

John H

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 13:49:55 -0500, "JimH" wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message
JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...us/sept_11_faa

Excerpt:
The FAA received repeated warnings in the months prior to 9-11 about
al-Qaida and
its desire to attack airlines from April to Sept. 10, 2001, according to
a secret report
by Bush's 9-112 Whitewash Committee. The commission report, written last
August,
but kept from the American people until after the election said five
security warnings
mentioned al-Qaida's training for hijackings and two reports concerned
suicide operations
not connected to aviation.

Yes, the FAA failed to act. Is that your point or are you trying to pin
this on the President? Me thinks so. ;-)

And the buck stops where?

God. It is all his fault.

LMAO! I love it!

Bwahaha! Bye Bye Bushy! Bobsprit ASA 1 June 18th 04 10:37 PM
REQ: Crack for Maxsea V10 patrice Tall Ships 1 August 2nd 03 01:53 AM