Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Marshall Banana

Default OT Union Humor

My position at work requires that I be a union member, which does not
please me too much. Our union rep was waking around today after a meeting
handing out some little tchotchkes, including a ballpoint pen with the
union logo on it. Like everything else the union buys, it is union made
and proudly emblazoned with the logo of the union who produced it. As I
was taking some notes, I noted that the pen would write a few inches then
stop, write a few more inches, then stop again. I don't think our union
rep was too happy when I commented, "This pen is just like the average
union worker. It only works half the time."

Dan

--
Rosencrantz: What a shambles! We're just not getting anywhere! Not even England.
And I don't believe in it anyway.

-- Tom Stoppard, "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead"