basskisser

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

but, if you read Noyb's post again

...and again...and again...and again.

basskisser has the reading comprehension skills of a sloth. And not

a very
bright sloth at that.

Uh, NOYB, care to get a clue? I totally understood that the perpetrator
wasn't from Naples. BUT, the fact remains. I take it your wife is with
you, right? And you live in Naples, right? Hmmm, beginning to see a
correlation here? My tongue in cheek comment was because you think that
Naples is just SO great, don't they protect their citizens from such
crime there? Aren't you ONE of those citizens? Jeesh.....

P.Fritz

"NOYB" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

but, if you read Noyb's post again

...and again...and again...and again.

basskisser has the reading comprehension skills of a sloth. And not a
very bright sloth at that.

And he wonders why he is the "King of the NG idiots"

basskisser

P.Fritz wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

but, if you read Noyb's post again

...and again...and again...and again.

basskisser has the reading comprehension skills of a sloth. And

not a
very bright sloth at that.

And he wonders why he is the "King of the NG idiots"

Fritz, I see that you still don't have the adult skills to post
anything without childish name calling. Maybe you should use some of
the information you've gotten from you support groups to help deal with
raising your kid, and dealing with the fact that your wife left you. No
doubt for someone who acts like an adult. Grow up.

Florida Keyz

Why is it the same group of gentlemen (and I use the term loosley) seem to
deficate on just about every post.

Just wondering

Sterling
John H

On 7 Feb 2005 11:56:27 -0800, "basskisser" wrote:

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

but, if you read Noyb's post again

...and again...and again...and again.

basskisser has the reading comprehension skills of a sloth. And not

a very
bright sloth at that.

Uh, NOYB, care to get a clue? I totally understood that the perpetrator
wasn't from Naples. BUT, the fact remains. I take it your wife is with
you, right? And you live in Naples, right? Hmmm, beginning to see a
correlation here? My tongue in cheek comment was because you think that
Naples is just SO great, don't they protect their citizens from such
crime there? Aren't you ONE of those citizens? Jeesh.....

Now it's 'tongue in cheek'? Right!

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes

P.Fritz

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

but, if you read Noyb's post again

...and again...and again...and again.

basskisser has the reading comprehension skills of a sloth. And not

a very
bright sloth at that.

Uh, NOYB, care to get a clue? I totally understood that the perpetrator
wasn't from Naples. BUT, the fact remains. I take it your wife is with
you, right? And you live in Naples, right? Hmmm, beginning to see a
correlation here? My tongue in cheek comment was because you think that
Naples is just SO great, don't they protect their citizens from such
crime there? Aren't you ONE of those citizens? Jeesh.....

Now it's 'tongue in cheek'? Right!

Pretty comical for asslicker to tell someone to get a clue.......he couldn't
find one if they dumped a trucl load in front of his mobile home.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to
resolve it."
Rene Descartes

basskisser

wrote:

NOYB wrote:
[...]

Fritz, I see that you still aren't man enough to post anything but
childish name calling. Perhaps you should go to your little happy
place, your usenet support groups for dealing with your divorce, and
raising your kid. It must be pure hell to be such a failure that you
can't do either without the help of usenet support groups. Grow up.