Clams Canino

Default Retro Oiling Weekend.

I forgot to bring my TCW-3 with me this weekend and as liuck would have it,
the gas station at the boat ramp was out of it. (they did have pizza and
beer though)

Soo..... "The Phantom Menace" ran all weekend on straight 30wt (non
detergent) mixed at 30/1.

While some of you might "gasp" at this - the oldtimers will remember when
that wasn't a strange thing at all. My boat ran great, even broke it's own
speed record hitting 42 in the cool Sat night air.

-W

--

PLEASE NOTE: Email address change from to

basskisser

"Clams Canino" wrote in message news:cTTSa.112184$Ph3.13577@sccrnsc04...
I forgot to bring my TCW-3 with me this weekend and as liuck would have it,
the gas station at the boat ramp was out of it. (they did have pizza and
beer though)

Soo..... "The Phantom Menace" ran all weekend on straight 30wt (non
detergent) mixed at 30/1.

While some of you might "gasp" at this - the oldtimers will remember when
that wasn't a strange thing at all. My boat ran great, even broke it's own
speed record hitting 42 in the cool Sat night air.

-W

Absolutely! When I was a youngster growing up in western NY, I never
knew there WAS such a thing as two cycle oil. 30 weight was for
EVERYTHING, unless it took 90!
John Wentworth

"Clams Canino" wrote in message

I forgot to bring my TCW-3 with me this weekend and as liuck would have

it,
the gas station at the boat ramp was out of it. (they did have pizza and
beer though)

Soo..... "The Phantom Menace" ran all weekend on straight 30wt (non
detergent) mixed at 30/1.

While some of you might "gasp" at this - the oldtimers will remember when
that wasn't a strange thing at all. My boat ran great, even broke it's

own
speed record hitting 42 in the cool Sat night air.

I'm sorry, but this admission serves to convict you of a gross violation of
appropriate behavior. Don't you understand that a 2-stroke motor NEEDS
$6/quart synthetic to operate? $10/quart is even better, and an engine-maker
branded oil is better than that.