Robert White

Default Hey asskisser, where are you?

You called me out and I'm headed south. Now what? I'll be in Alabama.I'm
getting things set up. You can at least go from Georgia to Alabama can't
you. I bet you are also a pussy since we all know you are a **** ant.

Bob

Joe

"Robert White" wrote in message
et...
You called me out and I'm headed south. Now what? I'll be in Alabama.I'm
getting things set up. You can at least go from Georgia to Alabama can't
you. I bet you are also a pussy since we all know you are a **** ant.

Bob

Don't expect a response until Monday.
He has no internet connectivity at home and only posts from work.

basskisser

"Robert White" wrote in message . net...
You called me out and I'm headed south. Now what? I'll be in Alabama.I'm
getting things set up. You can at least go from Georgia to Alabama can't
you. I bet you are also a pussy since we all know you are a **** ant.

Bob

Absolutely!!! You tell me where to meet you in Alabama, and what date,
time. I will certainly be there, and you can call me your little kid
names to my face, okay? Then, I want you to tell the newsgroup what
this "pussy" did to you.
basskisser

"Joe" wrote in message ...
"Robert White" wrote in message
et...
You called me out and I'm headed south. Now what? I'll be in Alabama.I'm
getting things set up. You can at least go from Georgia to Alabama can't
you. I bet you are also a pussy since we all know you are a **** ant.

Bob

Don't expect a response until Monday.
He has no internet connectivity at home and only posts from work.

Really? Again, you are either wrong, or just stupid!
Joe

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Joe" wrote in message

"Robert White" wrote in message
et...
You called me out and I'm headed south. Now what? I'll be in

Alabama.I'm
getting things set up. You can at least go from Georgia to Alabama

can't
you. I bet you are also a pussy since we all know you are a **** ant.

Bob

Don't expect a response until Monday.
He has no internet connectivity at home and only posts from work.

Really? Again, you are either wrong, or just stupid!

Must be posting from the Library.
Returning books on how to grow pot?
How's that going by the way? Did you ever figure out how to tell the
difference between male and female plants?

basskisser

"Joe" wrote in message

"Robert White" wrote in message
et...
You called me out and I'm headed south. Now what? I'll be in

Alabama.I'm
getting things set up. You can at least go from Georgia to Alabama

can't
you. I bet you are also a pussy since we all know you are a **** ant.

Bob

Don't expect a response until Monday.
He has no internet connectivity at home and only posts from work.

Really? Again, you are either wrong, or just stupid!

Must be posting from the Library.
Returning books on how to grow pot?
How's that going by the way? Did you ever figure out how to tell the
difference between male and female plants?

Yes, why do you ask?
basskisser

"Robert White" wrote in message . net...
You called me out and I'm headed south. Now what? I'll be in Alabama.I'm
getting things set up. You can at least go from Georgia to Alabama can't
you. I bet you are also a pussy since we all know you are a **** ant.

Bob

Well, Bob, what happened? Are YOU the pussy and **** ant??
Robert White

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Robert White" wrote in message

. net...
You called me out and I'm headed south. Now what? I'll be in Alabama.I'm
getting things set up. You can at least go from Georgia to Alabama can't
you. I bet you are also a pussy since we all know you are a **** ant.

Bob

Well, Bob, what happened? Are YOU the pussy and **** ant??

You clearly are one of the sorriest waste of skin I've had the displeasure
to deal with. You are an ITT grad who thinks he went to Harvard. You smoke
dope. Do you do crack also? I bet you are an alcoholic and probably have
pedophile tendencies. I'm glad you can't reproduce. That would be scary,
especially for your spawn. Unlike you, I have a life. I don't spend all day
in a boat group spouting **** ant drivel but you do it well. I guess
everyone is good at something. Have you ever had an original thought? This
isn't fun anymore! Your to easy. See you in the spring.

Bob

basskisser

"Robert White" wrote in message ...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Robert White" wrote in message

. net...
You called me out and I'm headed south. Now what? I'll be in Alabama.I'm
getting things set up. You can at least go from Georgia to Alabama can't
you. I bet you are also a pussy since we all know you are a **** ant.

Bob

Well, Bob, what happened? Are YOU the pussy and **** ant??

You clearly are one of the sorriest waste of skin I've had the displeasure
to deal with.

Whoa, there, YOU are the one that started in on me, buddy. I NEVER had
a direct dialogue with you, you started with YOUR bull****, then
called me on the carpet to meet you in Alabama. Then when I called
you, you chicken **** out with this crap.

You smoke
dope.

Please provide any evidence that I "smoke dope". Hmm, don't have any?
A liar and an idiot.

Do you do crack also? I bet you are an alcoholic and probably have
pedophile tendencies.

Yeah, sure asshole. Called your bluff, now you start totally
fabricated rants. Typical of idiots like yourself. Have any evidence
of above rant? Didn't think so.

I'm glad you can't reproduce.

Please provide proof that I can't reproduce. Have any? Didn't think
so.

That would be scary,
especially for your spawn. Unlike you, I have a life. I don't spend all day
in a boat group spouting **** ant drivel but you do it well. I guess
everyone is good at something. Have you ever had an original thought? This
isn't fun anymore! Your to easy. See you in the spring.

Bob, please don't loose sight of the fact that YOU started in on me. I
simply called your bluff.