Doug Kanter

"NOYB" wrote in message
The girl asks the boy to hit her belly with a bat to cause a miscarriage.
The boy gets charged with "intentional conduct against a pregnancy", and
the girl goes free. WTF?

This goes back to the questions I asked eons ago: How can abortion be
legal in the 34 states that have fetal homicide laws? How come the mom
and doc aren't charged with fetal homicide when they abort a fetus? How
come the boyfriend was charged?

http://www.detnews.com/2005/metro/0501/05/A01-50709.htm

If you hack up your own hand with a kitchen knife and go to the hospital for
stitches, why aren't you charged with assault?

Idiot. If you were the only dentist in town, I'd learn to live on apple
sauce.

basskisser

Doug Kanter wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message
[...]

That's why he's in South FL. fleecing the old people. He's the used car
salesman of the medial field.

NOYB

"Dixon" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message

"Dixon" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
The girl asks the boy to hit her belly with a bat to cause a
miscarriage. The boy gets charged with "intentional conduct against a
pregnancy", and the girl goes free. WTF?

This goes back to the questions I asked eons ago: How can abortion be
legal in the 34 states that have fetal homicide laws? How come the
mom and doc aren't charged with fetal homicide when they abort a
fetus? How come the boyfriend was charged?

http://www.detnews.com/2005/metro/0501/05/A01-50709.htm

It's just more of the right-wing b.s. that is drowning us.

Really? It seems that the laws are consistent for everybody but the
mom and the doctor. They're effectively "getting away with murder".

Think of all the "murders" condoms are responsible for.

None. A sperm isn't a baby. I define life as beginning when the heart
starts beating.

Does the stem cell have a beating heart?

No.

NOYB

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message
The girl asks the boy to hit her belly with a bat to cause a miscarriage.
The boy gets charged with "intentional conduct against a pregnancy", and
the girl goes free. WTF?

This goes back to the questions I asked eons ago: How can abortion be
legal in the 34 states that have fetal homicide laws? How come the mom
and doc aren't charged with fetal homicide when they abort a fetus? How
come the boyfriend was charged?

http://www.detnews.com/2005/metro/0501/05/A01-50709.htm

If you hack up your own hand with a kitchen knife and go to the hospital
for stitches, why aren't you charged with assault?

If you hack up your girlfriend's hand at her request, you're not charged
with assault if she doesn't press charges.

This law is clearly implying that the fetus has rights that are separate
from the mother's.

Idiot.

Dickhead.

NOYB

NOYB wrote:

This law is clearly implying that the fetus has rights that are separate
from the mother's.

Please delineate the rights of a fetus and compare and contrast those with
the rights of a pregnant woman.

You can legally beat a pregnant woman with her consent. Apparently, a fetus
can't give consent to a beating and is protected by the law.

Abortion rates rise with Bush as POTUS. Don White General 0 December 8th 04 06:11 PM
Cuban Boating Grumman-581 General 85 August 17th 03 03:25 AM
Just How Safe Do You Feel? Doug Kanter General 34 July 13th 03 06:14 PM