Lamont Cranston

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 06:35:20 GMT, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

"Eisboch" wrote in message
.. .

I'll tell ya ... I am kinda in the mood for a new toy and the new 2005,

300
hp Mustang is high on my list.

Eisboch

Anybody excited about the Chinese cars Bricklin plans to import? I owned

Russian 'Lada' in the early '80s & it was fun to drive (if you like the
retro thing).

Even the Russian's and East German's hated that POS Lada!

A local collector has a '84 Chaika GAZ limosine - it's very impressive
in it's quality. One interesting fact that I didn't know is that the
metal is dyed black - I think around 20 coats, hand rubbed inbetween.

Interesting vehicle.
JohnH

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 21:20:14 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
.. .

Ford differentiated so well with the new Mustang that the name of the
car is nowhere on the outside!

John H

I'll tell ya ... I am kinda in the mood for a new toy and the new 2005, 300
hp Mustang is high on my list.

Eisboch

They are nice!

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
JohnH

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 03:13:51 GMT, Lamont Cranston
wrote:

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 21:20:14 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
. ..

Ford differentiated so well with the new Mustang that the name of the
car is nowhere on the outside!

I'll tell ya ... I am kinda in the mood for a new toy and the new 2005, 300
hp Mustang is high on my list.

I don't like them all that much. Way to retro for my taste. I prefer
'em in their original state. Cars should evolve, not devolve.

Which is why I liked the Prowler - very modern look while at the same
time being a little retro in concept.

Now if we could only get GM to crank up the Oldsmobile line and
reintroduce a new 442 design... :)

I had a '68 and now have an '05. Other than the color and the grill
style, they are totally different cars. Drive one, you'll see.