Rob Evans

Default PoliGlow, ever try it?

Anyone ever try PoliGlow? If so how well does it work and how difficult was
the application.

Thanks,
Rob

JDavis1277

Spam???
Larry Weiss

50 million off topic posts in this ng and finally an on topic post
asking about the value of a marine product, and the only response is an
accusation of spam? Come on folks!!!

Regarding PoliGlow, I bought the kit a few years ago because it looked
like a great product and Powerboat Reports liked it. Then I read the
instructions and watched the video and decided it was just too much
work. The kit is still sitting in the garage somewhere.

Larry Weiss
"...Ever After!"
"a little after..."

JDavis1277 wrote:

Spam???

JDavis1277

Larry,

Your definition of "an accusation" differs somewhat from mine.

I'm not a "hold it back" kind of guy. If I was making an accusation it would
be very clear. Did you notice the "???" following the single word "Spam"?

Forgive me, but the "glowing" endorsement following the "question" about the
product seemed a wee bit..... well, spamish. But my response was, in fact, a
question. I take it you think it was not kinda, sorta, almost, a little
spamish.

Butch

Larry wrote: 50 million off topic posts in this ng and finally an on topic
post
asking about the value of a marine product, and the only response is an
accusation of spam? Come on folks!!!

Regarding PoliGlow, I bought the kit a few years ago because it looked
like a great product and Powerboat Reports liked it. Then I read the
instructions and watched the video and decided it was just too much
work. The kit is still sitting in the garage somewhere.

Larry Weiss
"...Ever After!"
"a little after..."

Spam???

Rob Evans

Larry,

I didn't know there was a video. It sounds like the 1st year is some work
but I have not heard a bad review yet. The current process is a lot of work
also. Use oxidation remover and then wax. Takes many hours on my 1994 31'
boat every year.

Rob

"Larry Weiss" wrote in message
50 million off topic posts in this ng and finally an on topic post
asking about the value of a marine product, and the only response is an
accusation of spam? Come on folks!!!

Regarding PoliGlow, I bought the kit a few years ago because it looked
like a great product and Powerboat Reports liked it. Then I read the
instructions and watched the video and decided it was just too much
work. The kit is still sitting in the garage somewhere.

Larry Weiss
"...Ever After!"
"a little after..."

JDavis1277 wrote:

Spam???

Gould 0738

Weird.

Somebody asks "Anybody ever use PoliGlow?"

Somebody else says, "Yeah, I used it. It's pretty good stuff, and I'm happy
with it."

Then somebody else chimes in with "You can't discuss a brand name boating
product here, that's SPAM!"

Ah geezuz. So much for the life of an on-topic post. :-(
JDavis1277

Golly gee, guys. So it wasn't spam. Did I say it was spam? Oh gosh, I'm so
terribly sorry if I did.

That better, boys?

Butch
LaBomba182

Subject: PoliGlow, ever try it?
From: "Rob Evans"

but I have not heard a bad review yet.

It looks like crap when it goes bad and is a big pain in the ass to remove.
There, how's that?

Capt. Bill