Don White

Default Ot Please send snow

Woke up to 11 C temperatures (52 F) and rain this am.
Getting tired of this dreary damp foggy weather every second day. If anyone
has an oversupply of colder temperatures and snow...please send some north
east.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

JimH

"Don White" wrote in message
Woke up to 11 C temperatures (52 F) and rain this am.
Getting tired of this dreary damp foggy weather every second day. If
anyone
has an oversupply of colder temperatures and snow...please send some north
east.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

We got 15" of snow on Wednesday night/Thursday morning. Could not even get
out of the drive until 2 pm or so. You can have all but 4" of it. Do you
want it sent UPS ground or overnight delivery?

Going down to below zero tonight.

Merry Christmas to you also.

Don White

"JimH" wrote in message

We got 15" of snow on Wednesday night/Thursday morning. Could not even

get
out of the drive until 2 pm or so. You can have all but 4" of it. Do you
want it sent UPS ground or overnight delivery?

Going down to below zero tonight.

Merry Christmas to you also.

Better keep more than 4'. All the hot air pent up in Cleveland will be sure
to melt it ASAP. :-)
Send quickest...would like to have for tonight.

Don White

"Don White" wrote in message
Woke up to 11 C temperatures (52 F) and rain this am.
Getting tired of this dreary damp foggy weather every second day. If

anyone
has an oversupply of colder temperatures and snow...please send some north
east.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

Ok..enough already! Whoever answered my plea...knock it off!
http://novascotia.cbc.ca/

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 18:40:11 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
Woke up to 11 C temperatures (52 F) and rain this am.
Getting tired of this dreary damp foggy weather every second day. If

anyone
has an oversupply of colder temperatures and snow...please send some north
east.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

Ok..enough already! Whoever answered my plea...knock it off!
http://novascotia.cbc.ca/

Well you said you wanted snow.

Make up your mind!!!! :)

Later,

Tom

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow Joe ASA 11 December 27th 04 12:29 AM
(OT) One more non political -- Stuff to send our guys and gals Jim General 19 March 12th 04 06:28 PM
WoooHooo, 1st snow! katysails ASA 5 November 5th 03 11:58 AM
Testing - fixing triim gauge send unit Johnson Harv Electronics 0 September 15th 03 01:17 AM
REQ: Crack for Maxsea V10 patrice Tall Ships 1 August 2nd 03 01:53 AM