~^ beancounter ~^

Default Mosul Attack Work of Suicide Bomber...

the wtc attacks were planned while clinton was worried about
getting his dick sucked by his employees.....maybe he should
have been better at "staying on task"....

JimH

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
the wtc attacks were planned while clinton was worried about
getting his dick sucked by his employees.....maybe he should
have been better at "staying on task"....

????

So, if Clinton hadn't been blown in the Oval Office, Al Qaida would never
have
planned to attack the US??

Possibly. Can you prove otherwise?

John Wentworth

~^ beancounter ~^ wrote:
the wtc attacks were planned while clinton was worried about
getting his dick sucked by his employees.....maybe he should
have been better at "staying on task"....

Hmmmm.
I thought Clinton did this in the White House. Are you implying it was
done on a boat?
I mean, why else would you post this in a boating forum?
Maybe you should be better at "staying on topic". It's simple:boating.

I know; don't feed the trolls. Sorry.

Jack Goff

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
I wouldn't characterize the party as a mindless idiot, but I'm

flabbergasted
that anybody seriously believes Clinton's sex life was a factor in whether

Al
Qaida attacked us on 9-11.

But Harry is blaming Bush for the 9/11 attacks. I'm flabbergasted that you
would believe that. Bush had nothing to do with it, but I don't see your
indignation over Harry's remarks.

Typical two-faced liberal you are, Chuck.

Jack

~^ beancounter ~^

clinton's mind was on his dick, not running the country...as he
was hired to do......what other president discusses troop movements
w/his military seniors while getting blow jobs?...and gets caught lying
about it?...sheeze.....true trailer trash......

Calif Bill

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
So, if Clinton hadn't been blown in the Oval Office, Al Qaida would

never
have
planned to attack the US??

Possibly. Can you prove otherwise?

Unbelievable.

They were upset about American sexual habits. Maybe the blow job pushed OBL
over the edge.

JimH

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Let me guess, Chuck...you're picking up a quote from one of the mindless
rightwing idiots I filter...Fritz? Hertvik?

I wouldn't characterize the party as a mindless idiot, but I'm
flabbergasted
that anybody seriously believes Clinton's sex life was a factor in whether
Al
Qaida attacked us on 9-11.

Even if they were attacking us based on moral outrage over the whole
Lewinski
affair, they should have called it off in 2001 when Bush took office. It's
well accepted fact that Republicans never have sex outside of marriage,
and
even intramarital sex is for purposes of procreation only. :-)

You asked:

I said:

"Possibly. Can you prove otherwise? "

So how does that now translate into "seriously believes Clinton's sex life
was a factor in whether Al Qaida attacked us on 9-11"?

Quite a leap you made there Chuck.

Jack Goff

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:1103770958.4f42aaf2bb531d7c58c7431201b27f94@t eranews...
Jack Goff wrote:
"Gould 0738" wrote in message

I wouldn't characterize the party as a mindless idiot, but I'm

flabbergasted

that anybody seriously believes Clinton's sex life was a factor in

whether

Al

Qaida attacked us on 9-11.

But Harry is blaming Bush for the 9/11 attacks. I'm flabbergasted that

you
would believe that. Bush had nothing to do with it, but I don't see

your
indignation over Harry's remarks.

Typical two-faced liberal you are, Chuck.

Jack

I know you righties want to give your boy Dubya a pass, but the fact
remains that Bush was captain of the ship on 9-11, and therefore 9-11
happened on his watch and was his responsibility. Perhaps if he had
taken a shorter vacation that summer or had the IQ to pay more attention
to the warnings, he might have done something -anything- to mitigate
what happened in 9-11.

OK, let's run with that. It is a fact that those two planes were flown into
the twin towers while Bush was in office.

By the same logic, the downturn in the economy happened on Clinton's watch.
He was asleep at the wheel, and allowed the stock market to get wildly
overvalued. The crash was inevitable and happened on his watch, but Clinton
did nothing. Bitter pill to swallow, eh?

Bush was asleep at the wheel before, on, and after 9-11. He still is
clueless about fighting terrorism. He thinks the military is the answer.

It is part of the answer. No more attacks here in the US in over three
years is a pretty good record. I suppose we could have pacified them with
free ketchup...

Right, Hanoi Harry?

Jack

Bwahaha! Bye Bye Bushy! Bobsprit ASA 1 June 18th 04 10:37 PM
Tortoise Reserve Work Party & Paddling Weekend Mike McCrea General 0 June 9th 04 12:19 PM
Tortoise Reserve Work Party & Paddling Weekend Mike McCrea Touring 0 June 9th 04 12:19 PM
A devastating attack on the Bush Administration... NOYB General 63 March 25th 04 12:34 AM
OT - Where is the lie? (especially for jcs) jps General 33 July 28th 03 12:56 AM