JimH

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

joe wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

Your indignation is admirable. Where were you hiding when Tuuk

was
on his
rampage?

And where are you while asslicker is on his?

Joe, I see you are still resorting to childish name calling. I'd

have
thought you'd have grown up by now.

Do you realize how stupid and hypocritical you look when you make
accusations like that?

How would my accusation be stupid and hypocritical? If you read the
sentence he wrote, you'd indeed see that he IS "still resorting to
childish name calling".

As are you. Understand now?

P.Fritz

joe wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

Your indignation is admirable. Where were you hiding when Tuuk

was
on his
rampage?

And where are you while asslicker is on his?

Joe, I see you are still resorting to childish name calling. I'd

have
thought you'd have grown up by now.

Do you realize how stupid and hypocritical you look when you make
accusations like that?

How would my accusation be stupid and hypocritical? If you read the
sentence he wrote, you'd indeed see that he IS "still resorting to
childish name calling".

As are you. Understand now?

That wooshing sound you hear is your point passing far over asslicker's head

joe

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

joe wrote:
"Jack Goff" wrote in message
om...

You're the one saying I'm hiding.. but you're the one hiding behind

made-up name and yahoo email account.

His name is Kevin Noble and he lives in Snellville GA.

Heeheee....and there is JoeTechnician, the one who claims to have an
engineering license. Oh, and you are dead wrong.

Show me where I ever said I had an "engineering license" and I'll deposit
10k into your Paypal escrow account.

Paypal escrow account, LOL!

basskisser

joe wrote:
"Jack Goff" wrote in message
om...

You're the one saying I'm hiding.. but you're the one hiding

behind
made-up name and yahoo email account.

His name is Kevin Noble and he lives in Snellville GA.

Heeheee....and there is JoeTechnician, the one who claims to have

an
engineering license. Oh, and you are dead wrong.

Show me where I ever said I had an "engineering license" and I'll

deposit
10k into your Paypal escrow account.

Paypal escrow account, LOL!

Are you saying that you have never said you had a license to practice
engineering in Georgia and Florida???

joe

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Are you saying that you have never said you had a license to practice
engineering in Georgia and Florida???

Correctamundo dummy.

Boy have I had fun catching up on all your postings since I returned.
Thanks for the laughs Kevin.

basskisser

Harry Krause wrote:
basskisser wrote:
joe wrote:

"basskisser" wrote in message
roups.com...

joe wrote:

"Jack Goff" wrote in message
. rr.com...

You're the one saying I'm hiding.. but you're the one hiding

behind

made-up name and yahoo email account.

His name is Kevin Noble and he lives in Snellville GA.

Heeheee....and there is JoeTechnician, the one who claims to have

an

engineering license. Oh, and you are dead wrong.

Show me where I ever said I had an "engineering license" and I'll

deposit

10k into your Paypal escrow account.

Paypal escrow account, LOL!

Are you saying that you have never said you had a license to

practice
engineering in Georgia and Florida???

Anyone here ever a railroad engineer?

No, I have, however, had to design tunnel covers that resist the load
of a railroad engine. The particular railroad gives you the wheel
loads, and the total static loads for the engines that they use. They
do, however, check your calcs. I guess those engines are pretty
expensive!

NOYB

"basskisser" wrote in message

The particular railroad gives you the wheel
loads, and the total static loads for the engines that they use. They
do, however, check your calcs.

You mean that they get "real" structural engineers to double-check the math
of the engineer tech guys and draftsmen like you.

Animal

"NOYB" wrote in message
news

"basskisser" wrote in message

The particular railroad gives you the wheel
loads, and the total static loads for the engines that they use. They
do, however, check your calcs.

You mean that they get "real" structural engineers to double-check the
math of the engineer tech guys and draftsmen like you.

heehee you certainly have asslicker pegged

basskisser

NOYB wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

The particular railroad gives you the wheel
loads, and the total static loads for the engines that they use.

They
do, however, check your calcs.

You mean that they get "real" structural engineers to double-check

the math
of the engineer tech guys and draftsmen like you.

Dumb ass, drafters don't design, they draft.

Let there be heat! Gould 0738 General 4 November 29th 04 01:41 AM
"Heatshield" - More reefer (well, insulation) questions Skip Gundlach Boat Building 33 November 26th 04 03:11 AM
"Heatshield" - More reefer (well, insulation) questions Skip Gundlach Cruising 7 November 24th 04 11:56 PM
Reusable Heat Packs - Neat. Gary Warner General 8 November 7th 03 07:15 AM
FS: Force 10 Cozy Cabin Heater w/ heat exchanger johng650 General 0 October 14th 03 05:03 AM