basskisser

NOYB wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

Eisboch wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Why do you bother with Hertvik, Bass? He's a known boatless

buttwiper,
with nothing to contribute. Just ignore him.

This whole thread is ridiculous, but comical in a way.

I suspect Basskisser may have taken a few Karate lessons as a 12

year
old,
but chest thumping is his major skill set.

Then you "suspect" completely wrong. I STILL am a student, as well

as a
teacher.

No true student of Karate talks the talk of Basskisser.

Yeah, I know what you've seen on T.V. But, alas, that image is

wrong.
All of that Zen grasshopper crap is just that....crap. Take for
instance, the Kenpo Karate creed:
I come to you with only Karate, empty hands. I have no weapons, but
should I be forced to defend myself, my principles, or my honor,

then
here are my weapons, Karate, my empty hands. Now please, pay

particular
attention to the "defend myself, my PRINCIPLES, or MY HONOR.

You have no honor nor principles. And nobody has threatened your

life. So
what the hell are you defending when you threaten to spit in

somebody's
face?

I certainly have more principles and honor than YOU do. You care
nothing about anything except the bottom line, fleecing the retirees in
Naples out of their hard earned money.

basskisser

alias wrote:
"Dr. Dr. J. P. Smithers, MD, PHD" wrote in

message
Bassy,
Have you figured out yet how ridiculous you sounded when you asked

someone
else to publish his address and telephone number? It has nothing

to do
with being scared or hiding behind Usenet, it is prudent for any

normal
sane person not to publish his telephone number or address. Since

you do
not fit either category, I thought you just might publish yours. ;

)

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

Dr. Dr. J. P. Smithers, MD, PHD wrote:
Then post your address or are you too scared?

Then post your address, or are you too scared?
By the way, if you want to start on my grammar and spelling now, I

can
do the same. There should be a comma in your above sentence.

Asslicker is too busy checking harry for polyps to figure out how

ridiculous
he souds.

Wow, what an intelligent post....not.

basskisser

Eisboch wrote:

No true student of Karate talks the talk of Basskisser.

Yeah, I know what you've seen on T.V. But, alas, that image is

wrong.
All of that Zen grasshopper crap is just that....crap. Take for
instance, the Kenpo Karate creed:
I come to you with only Karate, empty hands. I have no weapons, but
should I be forced to defend myself, my principles, or my honor,

then
here are my weapons, Karate, my empty hands. Now please, pay

particular
attention to the "defend myself, my PRINCIPLES, or MY HONOR.

OKU MYO ZAI REN SHIN

You've been watching too many old Kung Fu movies.

To most I am Eisboch, but you may call me Sensei.

Sensei Eisboch

Yeah, sure. If that were true, you'd certainly know more about the
subject than it appears you do.

JimH

Eisboch wrote:

No true student of Karate talks the talk of Basskisser.

Yeah, I know what you've seen on T.V. But, alas, that image is

wrong.
All of that Zen grasshopper crap is just that....crap. Take for
instance, the Kenpo Karate creed:
I come to you with only Karate, empty hands. I have no weapons, but
should I be forced to defend myself, my principles, or my honor,

then
here are my weapons, Karate, my empty hands. Now please, pay

particular
attention to the "defend myself, my PRINCIPLES, or MY HONOR.

OKU MYO ZAI REN SHIN

You've been watching too many old Kung Fu movies.

To most I am Eisboch, but you may call me Sensei.

Sensei Eisboch

Yeah, sure. If that were true, you'd certainly know more about the
subject than it appears you do.

Now you've done it Eisboch.....you are on Bassy's list now.

Remember that the only fair way to discuss things with him is to be
blindfolded with one arm tied behind your back. Otherwise it is not a fair
fight.

basskisser

Eisboch wrote:

[...]

Are you trying to make a point, or just acting idiotic, as usual?

P.Fritz

Eisboch wrote:

[...]

That would still be unfair ;-)

JimH

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Eisboch wrote:

[...]

Having a hard time understanding my point Bassy? Why is that not
surprising?

Eisboch

"JimH" wrote in message

Now you've done it Eisboch.....you are on Bassy's list now.

I'd like to thank the academy, the inventor of the internet - Al Gore,
fellow NG subscribers, and all others that toil for the betterment of
bandwidth usage for this honor.

Eisboch

basskisser

Eisboch wrote:

[...]

Yes, that is true, Paul. I'd certainly have an advantage on you. At
least I know enough, and have enough will, to raise my kid without the
help of a usenet support group.

Eisboch

Eisboch wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

Now you've done it Eisboch.....you are on Bassy's list now.

I'd like to thank the academy, the inventor of the internet - Al Gore,
fellow NG subscribers, and all others that toil for the betterment of
bandwidth usage for this honor.

Eisboch

Sorry, but no Golden Globule appearances unless you look this good in a
dress:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...gga10701162303

Wow. She certainly has nice globules.

Eisboch

Let there be heat! Gould 0738 General 4 November 29th 04 01:41 AM
"Heatshield" - More reefer (well, insulation) questions Skip Gundlach Boat Building 33 November 26th 04 03:11 AM
"Heatshield" - More reefer (well, insulation) questions Skip Gundlach Cruising 7 November 24th 04 11:56 PM
Reusable Heat Packs - Neat. Gary Warner General 8 November 7th 03 07:15 AM
FS: Force 10 Cozy Cabin Heater w/ heat exchanger johng650 General 0 October 14th 03 05:03 AM