NOYB

"NOYB" wrote in message

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 18:54:39 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Why do you bother with Hertvik, Bass? He's a known boatless buttwiper,
with nothing to contribute. Just ignore him.

This whole thread is ridiculous, but comical in a way.

I suspect Basskisser may have taken a few Karate lessons as a 12 year
old,
but chest thumping is his major skill set.

No true student of Karate talks the talk of Basskisser.

OKU MYO ZAI REN SHIN

Hitotsu. Kekki no yu o imashimuru koto.

(Refrain from violent behavior).

Must have missed that class, eh bassie?

basskisser

Eisboch wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Why do you bother with Hertvik, Bass? He's a known boatless

buttwiper,
with nothing to contribute. Just ignore him.

This whole thread is ridiculous, but comical in a way.

I suspect Basskisser may have taken a few Karate lessons as a 12 year

old,
but chest thumping is his major skill set.

Then you "suspect" completely wrong. I STILL am a student, as well as a
teacher.

No true student of Karate talks the talk of Basskisser.

Yeah, I know what you've seen on T.V. But, alas, that image is wrong.
All of that Zen grasshopper crap is just that....crap. Take for
instance, the Kenpo Karate creed:
I come to you with only Karate, empty hands. I have no weapons, but
should I be forced to defend myself, my principles, or my honor, then
here are my weapons, Karate, my empty hands. Now please, pay particular
attention to the "defend myself, my PRINCIPLES, or MY HONOR.

OKU MYO ZAI REN SHIN

You've been watching too many old Kung Fu movies.

basskisser

Dr. Dr. J. P. Smithers, MD, PHD wrote:
Then post your address or are you too scared?

Then post your address, or are you too scared?
By the way, if you want to start on my grammar and spelling now, I can
do the same. There should be a comma in your above sentence.

basskisser

wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Why do you bother with Hertvik, Bass? He's a known boatless

buttwiper,
with nothing to contribute. Just ignore him.

This whole thread is ridiculous, but comical in a way.

I suspect Basskisser may have taken a few Karate lessons as a 12

year old,
but chest thumping is his major skill set.

No true student of Karate talks the talk of Basskisser.

OKU MYO ZAI REN SHIN

Hitotsu. Kekki no yu o imashimuru koto.

I'm glad you are a practitioner of the art. The art of watching bad
Kung Fu movies late at night.

Dr. Dr. J. P. Smithers, MD, PHD

Bassy,
Have you figured out yet how ridiculous you sounded when you asked someone
else to publish his address and telephone number? It has nothing to do with
being scared or hiding behind Usenet, it is prudent for any normal sane
person not to publish his telephone number or address. Since you do not fit
either category, I thought you just might publish yours. ; )

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

Dr. Dr. J. P. Smithers, MD, PHD wrote:
Then post your address or are you too scared?

Then post your address, or are you too scared?
By the way, if you want to start on my grammar and spelling now, I can
do the same. There should be a comma in your above sentence.

NOYB

Eisboch wrote:
[...]

You have no honor nor principles. And nobody has threatened your life. So
what the hell are you defending when you threaten to spit in somebody's
face?

JohnH

On 17 Jan 2005 04:34:27 -0800, "basskisser"
wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
[...]

Basskisser, we all know you are a superhero. Now please go back to
sleep.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
alias

"Dr. Dr. J. P. Smithers, MD, PHD" wrote in message
Bassy,
Have you figured out yet how ridiculous you sounded when you asked someone
else to publish his address and telephone number? It has nothing to do
with being scared or hiding behind Usenet, it is prudent for any normal
sane person not to publish his telephone number or address. Since you do
not fit either category, I thought you just might publish yours. ; )

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

Dr. Dr. J. P. Smithers, MD, PHD wrote:
Then post your address or are you too scared?

Then post your address, or are you too scared?
By the way, if you want to start on my grammar and spelling now, I can
do the same. There should be a comma in your above sentence.

Asslicker is too busy checking harry for polyps to figure out how ridiculous
he souds.

Eisboch

Eisboch wrote:

No true student of Karate talks the talk of Basskisser.

Yeah, I know what you've seen on T.V. But, alas, that image is wrong.
All of that Zen grasshopper crap is just that....crap. Take for
instance, the Kenpo Karate creed:
I come to you with only Karate, empty hands. I have no weapons, but
should I be forced to defend myself, my principles, or my honor, then
here are my weapons, Karate, my empty hands. Now please, pay particular
attention to the "defend myself, my PRINCIPLES, or MY HONOR.

OKU MYO ZAI REN SHIN

You've been watching too many old Kung Fu movies.

To most I am Eisboch, but you may call me Sensei.

Sensei Eisboch

basskisser

Dr. Dr. J. P. Smithers, MD, PHD wrote:
Bassy,
Have you figured out yet how ridiculous you sounded when you asked

someone
else to publish his address and telephone number? It has nothing to

do with
being scared or hiding behind Usenet, it is prudent for any normal

sane
person not to publish his telephone number or address. Since you do

not fit
either category, I thought you just might publish yours. ; )

Quite the contrary. You see, anyone who I have asked to publish name,
address, etc. are ONLY the one's who need a little help realizing just
how idiotic they are acting. They are the one's who act like big, brave
men all the while hiding behind usenet. I'd never ask anyone for such,
unless they acted in that manner. Check and see. And, yes, it DOES have
something to do with "hiding behind usenet". If they weren't doing just
that, and I was face to face with them, I guarantee that most wouldn't
act like that in person.

Let there be heat! Gould 0738 General 4 November 29th 04 01:41 AM
"Heatshield" - More reefer (well, insulation) questions Skip Gundlach Boat Building 33 November 26th 04 03:11 AM
"Heatshield" - More reefer (well, insulation) questions Skip Gundlach Cruising 7 November 24th 04 11:56 PM
Reusable Heat Packs - Neat. Gary Warner General 8 November 7th 03 07:15 AM
FS: Force 10 Cozy Cabin Heater w/ heat exchanger johng650 General 0 October 14th 03 05:03 AM