NOYB

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

Dr. Dr. J. P. Smithers, MD, PHD wrote:
Well, I guess you are too scared to post your address, you know I

would come
around and break your skinny little pencil neck. Sometimes being a

coward
is better then getting your pencil neck broken.

Oh, so THAT'S why you won't take me up on my offer, huh? Please do, I'd
like SO much to meet you.

Why? Are you queer?

JohnH

JimH wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dr. Dr. J. P. Smithers, MD, PHD wrote:
Bass,
Where are you from? Why don't you post your address, or are

you
too
scared?

Hmm, I see that you can't find what my response to you was, huh?
Anyway, as I've said, you post yours, I'll post mine. IF you

were
come to me, or a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=me%20to%20you"
onmouseover="window.status='a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=me%20to%20you"
onmouseover="window.status='me to you'; return true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"me to you/a'; return
true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"me to you/a, rest
assured, buddy, you'd certainly be sorry
for doing so.

I believe you previously stated you study the martial arts.
Indeed, still do. Teach, also.

By making
threatening remarks to do bodily harm to another you obviously

have
no clue
about the philosophy behind the martial arts.

Quite the contrary. Martial arts, in particular Kenpo Karate, which

study, is 100% defensive. And, again, if you were to come to me,

rest
assured, you'd be very sorry.
"Here are my weapons, Karate (empty hands). I have no weapons. But
should I be forced to defend myself, my principals, or my honor,

then
here are me weapons, Karate (empty hands).

And I could care less what some jackass, who's probably never took

Karate class in his life thinks. You see, Jim, there are many, many

NEW
forms of what are ALLEGED to be martial arts out there. Those new

types
try desperately to look like TRADITIONAL martial arts, and one of

the
ways they do so is by interjecting little Zen sayings, making

people
with no real knowledge of the arts, like yourself, think that it is
something oh, so dark and mysterious. Karate IS one of the oldest
forms, and Kenpo in particular can trace it's roots back a couple
thousand years.

You wrote:

"IF you were to come to me, or me to you, rest assured, buddy, you'd

certainly be sorry for doing so."

That certainly does not sound defensive to me.

Really? What else WOULD it be? If you were to show up specifically to
see me, looking up at your idiotic diatribes toward me, how would it be
anything ELSE???

A lot of us would like to look at you. You seem like an interesting
member of the species. That doesn't mean we want to hurt you, just
look.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
JohnH

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 19:58:50 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"Dr. Dr. J. P. Smithers, MD, PHD" wrote in message

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

Asslicker is just following in his master's footsteps..........lobsta
boat, engineering degree, martial arts..........its all the same.

Don't forget his degree from Penn. ; )

Penn State. The home of the Nittany Yellow Jackets. Or did he say he was a
GT Yellow Lion?

Hey, don't be knocking yellow GT's. I just bought one, and I love it!

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
JohnH

joe wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

I didn't go to Avoca High.

Lying sack of ****.

Yep, typical. You are nothing short of a pathetic loser. Stuck in a

job
shlepping wire all day. You have nothing, will never be nothing.

So, to
bolster your pathetic ego to please yourself, you hide behind
privacy.net and insult others. Again, I ask, you wanted to know my
identity, and I told you, I get down there quite often, let me

know,
I'll show you my driver's license....okay? Now, go back into your
little hole.
And no...I've never attended an Avoca High.

They allow you to drive?

Oh my.

Your dumber than I thought.....

*YOU"RE* dumber than I thought....

Come on, b'asskisser, this is about the twentieth time. Is Harry
reviewing your posts?

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
basskisser

Dr. Dr. J. P. Smithers, MD, PHD wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...
you hide behind privacy.net and insult others. Again, I ask, you

wanted
to know my
identity, and I told you, I get down there quite often, let me

know,
I'll show you my driver's license....okay? Now, go back into your
little hole.

Basskisser,
Why do you hide behind privacy.net and insult others.

I don't "hide behind privacy.net"

Is it because you are too scared I will break your pencil neck?

You are getting more and more childish every day. Again, I'll show my
identity when you show yours.

basskisser

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

Asslicker is just following in his master's

footsteps..........lobsta
boat, engineering degree, martial arts..........its all the same.

Don't forget his degree from Penn. ; )

Penn State. The home of the Nittany Yellow Jackets. Or did he say

he was a
GT Yellow Lion?

Hey, don't be knocking yellow GT's. I just bought one, and I love it!

John H

Yeah, I can see by your pictures, John, that you're going through a
end-of-life crisis.

basskisser

You wrote:

"IF you were to come to me, or me to you, rest assured, buddy,

you'd

certainly be sorry for doing so."

That certainly does not sound defensive to me.

Really? What else WOULD it be? If you were to show up specifically

see me, looking up at your idiotic diatribes toward me, how would it

be
anything ELSE???

A lot of us would like to look at you. You seem like an interesting
member of the species. That doesn't mean we want to hurt you, just
look.

John H

Well, by golly, perhaps the next time I go north for a visit, I'll just
take a side trip to Deale.

basskisser

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

Asslicker is just following in his master's

footsteps..........lobsta
boat, engineering degree, martial arts..........its all the same.

Don't forget his degree from Penn. ; ) Next thing he will be

telling us
about his wife and her PHD and MD degrees.

You mean his sister? :-)

Snellville.....home of the single branch family trees. :-)

Hey, Fritz, I've asked you several questions. Why won't you answer any
of them? Oh, I know, because you can't interject anything into a thread
other than insults, and childish name calling, right?

JohnH

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

Asslicker is just following in his master's

footsteps..........lobsta
boat, engineering degree, martial arts..........its all the same.

Don't forget his degree from Penn. ; )

Penn State. The home of the Nittany Yellow Jackets. Or did he say

he was a
GT Yellow Lion?

Hey, don't be knocking yellow GT's. I just bought one, and I love it!

John H

Yeah, I can see by your pictures, John, that you're going through a
end-of-life crisis.

Good way to go though, huh!

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
basskisser

NOYB wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

Dr. Dr. J. P. Smithers, MD, PHD wrote:
Well, I guess you are too scared to post your address, you know I

would come
around and break your skinny little pencil neck. Sometimes being

coward
is better then getting your pencil neck broken.

Oh, so THAT'S why you won't take me up on my offer, huh? Please do,

I'd
like SO much to meet you.

Why? Are you queer?

the resident homophobic NOYB awakens. What about the above line would
make anyone think that I was homosexual, NOYB? Have you never wanted to
meet someone? Oh, and the answer is no.

Let there be heat! Gould 0738 General 4 November 29th 04 01:41 AM
"Heatshield" - More reefer (well, insulation) questions Skip Gundlach Boat Building 33 November 26th 04 03:11 AM
"Heatshield" - More reefer (well, insulation) questions Skip Gundlach Cruising 7 November 24th 04 11:56 PM
Reusable Heat Packs - Neat. Gary Warner General 8 November 7th 03 07:15 AM
FS: Force 10 Cozy Cabin Heater w/ heat exchanger johng650 General 0 October 14th 03 05:03 AM