Jack Goff

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...
Jack Goff wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
Where's binLaden?

With your mother.

Jack

My mother's dead, you lowlife piece of ****.

Awww... poor cowlicker is insulted. Acting insulted only gave me the upper
hand. If you wanted to take the wind out of my sails, you should have said
somethng like, "I only wish it were true... my mother is dead".

The story of your life. Your elevator doesn't run all the way to the top.

Jack

Jack Goff

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
basskisser wrote:
Jack Goff wrote:

"basskisser" wrote in message

Where's binLaden?

With your mother.

My mother's dead, you lowlife piece of ****.

Please...that's an insult to feces everywhere.

You would know, Harry... your best friends are feces! They don't call you
"sphincter" for nothing...

Jack

Jack Goff

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:1103768012.41e62f16d355a603fc8ed9b437d80173@t eranews...
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 01:54:23 GMT, "Dr. Dr. Jonahan P. Smithers, MD,
PHD" wrote:

"basskisser" wrote in message
groups.com...

Where's binLaden?

Where's my money?

Where's the beef?

Later,

Tom

Ahh...the rectal opening re-emerges with yet another handle.

No, your name still appears as Harry.

P.Fritz

m...

Jack Goff wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
Where's binLaden?

With your mother.

Jack

My mother's dead, you lowlife piece of ****.

Awww... poor cowlicker is insulted. Acting insulted only gave me the
upper
hand. If you wanted to take the wind out of my sails, you should have
said
somethng like, "I only wish it were true... my mother is dead".

The story of your life. Your elevator doesn't run all the way to the top.

That and his family tree only has one branch.

Jack

Short Wave Sportfishing

PHD" wrote:

"basskisser" wrote in message
egroups.com...

Where's binLaden?

Where's my money?

Where's the beef?

Ahh...the rectal opening re-emerges with yet another handle.

Did you just call me an asshole?

Later,

Tom

Dr. Dr. J. P. Smithers, MD, PHD

Tom,
Why should you be the only one not called an asshole by Harry? ; )

PHD" wrote:

"basskisser" wrote in message
legroups.com...

Where's binLaden?

Where's my money?

Where's the beef?

Ahh...the rectal opening re-emerges with yet another handle.

Did you just call me an asshole?

Later,

Tom

Short Wave Sportfishing

PHD" wrote:

"basskisser" wrote in message
glegroups.com...

Where's binLaden?

Where's my money?

Where's the beef?

Ahh...the rectal opening re-emerges with yet another handle.

Did you just call me an asshole?

Nope. That comment was not directed towards you.

10-4

JohnH

PHD" wrote:

"basskisser" wrote in message
legroups.com...

Where's binLaden?

Where's my money?

Where's the beef?

Ahh...the rectal opening re-emerges with yet another handle.

Did you just call me an asshole?

Later,

Tom

I believe he did.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
basskisser

Jack Goff wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
Where's binLaden?

With your mother.

Jack

My mother's dead, you lowlife piece of ****.

Awww... poor cowlicker is insulted. Acting insulted only gave me the

upper
hand. If you wanted to take the wind out of my sails, you should

have said
somethng like, "I only wish it were true... my mother is dead".

The story of your life. Your elevator doesn't run all the way to the

top.

Jack

No, sorry, little man. I simply stated two facts. One, my mother is
dead, and two, because you can't debate anybody with any amount of
intelligence, you must resort to saying something about someone's
mother, which is the lowest form of scum diatribe there is, and truly
makes you nothing short of a punk little piece of dog ****. People that
resort to that are, like you, the lowest class of people there is. I'd
spit right in your pathetic face, punk. NOW do you understand?

basskisser

P.Fritz wrote:
m...

Jack Goff wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
Where's binLaden?

With your mother.

Jack

My mother's dead, you lowlife piece of ****.

Awww... poor cowlicker is insulted. Acting insulted only gave me

the
upper
hand. If you wanted to take the wind out of my sails, you should

have
said
somethng like, "I only wish it were true... my mother is dead".

The story of your life. Your elevator doesn't run all the way to

the top.

That and his a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=family%20tree"
onmouseover="window.status='family tree'; return true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"family tree/a only has
one branch.

At least I have a family, Fritz. I'm enough of a man that I can keep
mine together, without the aid of usenet support groups for you wife
running off, and help with raising your kid.

Let there be heat! Gould 0738 General 4 November 29th 04 01:41 AM
"Heatshield" - More reefer (well, insulation) questions Skip Gundlach Boat Building 33 November 26th 04 03:11 AM
"Heatshield" - More reefer (well, insulation) questions Skip Gundlach Cruising 7 November 24th 04 11:56 PM
Reusable Heat Packs - Neat. Gary Warner General 8 November 7th 03 07:15 AM
FS: Force 10 Cozy Cabin Heater w/ heat exchanger johng650 General 0 October 14th 03 05:03 AM