P.Fritz

"Dr. Dr. J. P. Smithers, MD, PHD" wrote in message
Kevin,

You did say you graduated from Penn, and then you admitted that was a lie.

PS - I contacted Ebay and they said you didn't have an escrow account.
PPS - Since I published my address and telephone number, where is yours?
PPPS - Did you contact Kevin Noble and ask him why he was posting in
Usenet using your handle and ISP?
PPPPS - Did you notice that Kevin Noble, of Snellville, went to school at
your same high school, Avoca High

LMAO

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dr. Dr. J. P. Smithers, MD, PHD wrote:
The bet was and always was that you lied concerning your education.

Even
you admitted you lied when you said you graduated from Penn.

May I suggest that you go back to my original statement. I said I had
an undergrad, and a master's in engineering. Period. GO BACK AND READ
FOR YOURSELF.

Just like your buddy Harry, your low self confidence requires you to
fabricate stories.

I didn't fabricate a thing. You just can't read, apparently.

basskisser

Dr. Dr. J. P. Smithers, MD, PHD wrote:
Kevin,

You did say you graduated from Penn, and then you admitted that was a

lie.

Yep, but, you fail to understand (imagine that!) that MY ORIGINAL BET
WAS that I have a b.s. and m.s. in engineering. GO BACK AND READ IT!
Oh, hell, you've proven yourself too dense to do so, so here it is:
JimH Dec 15 2004, 5:14 am show options

Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: "JimH" - Find messages by this author
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 08:14:13 -0500
Subject: OT: Dentists..
original | Report Abuse

"basskisser" wrote in message

f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

JimH wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Calif Bill wrote:
Do you have an engineering degree?

Yes.

Or are you just a draftsman?
No

What
school?
Undergrad = SUNY
Masters = Georgia Tech
Siesmic courses at UC Berkeley

Sure....we believe you Bassy. Taking courses on how to lie on

the

internet
from Krause?

Care to wager?

Sure. One or two million?

PS - I contacted Ebay and they said you didn't have an escrow

account.

And you were stupid enough to fall for it! I knew there was no way to
make a viable bet that you'd pay, so why not have a little fun?
PPS - Since I published my address and telephone number, where is

yours?

Where IS your REAL address?
PPPS - Did you contact Kevin Noble and ask him why he was posting in

Usenet
using your handle and ISP?

He ain't using MY ISP.
PPPPS - Did you notice that Kevin Noble, of Snellville, went to

school at
your same high school, Avoca High

I didn't go to Avoca High.

NOYB

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

Dr. Dr. J. P. Smithers, MD, PHD wrote:
Kevin,

You did say you graduated from Penn, and then you admitted that was a

lie.

Yep, but, you fail to understand (imagine that!) that MY ORIGINAL BET
WAS that I have a b.s. and m.s. in engineering.

Basskisser's mascot is the Nittany Yellow Jacket.

basskisser

NOYB wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

Dr. Dr. J. P. Smithers, MD, PHD wrote:
Kevin,

You did say you graduated from Penn, and then you admitted that

was a
lie.

Yep, but, you fail to understand (imagine that!) that MY ORIGINAL

BET
WAS that I have a b.s. and m.s. in engineering.

Basskisser's mascot is the Nittany Yellow Jacket.

Stupidity certainly IS your strong point, huh?

P.Fritz

"NOYB" wrote in message
nk.net...

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

Dr. Dr. J. P. Smithers, MD, PHD wrote:
Kevin,

You did say you graduated from Penn, and then you admitted that was a

lie.

Yep, but, you fail to understand (imagine that!) that MY ORIGINAL BET
WAS that I have a b.s. and m.s. in engineering.

Basskisser's mascot is the Nittany Yellow Jacket.

I think he majored in tap dancing, because that is all he has been doing
since he accepted your wager that he had a 'Master's of Science in
Structural Engineering' from Ga. Tech.

basskisser

P.Fritz wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message
nk.net...

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

Dr. Dr. J. P. Smithers, MD, PHD wrote:
Kevin,

You did say you graduated from Penn, and then you admitted that

was a
lie.

Yep, but, you fail to understand (imagine that!) that MY ORIGINAL

BET
WAS that I have a b.s. and m.s. in engineering.

Basskisser's mascot is the Nittany Yellow Jacket.

I think he majored in tap dancing, because that is all he has been

doing
since he accepted your wager that he had a 'Master's of Science in
Structural Engineering' from Ga. Tech.

Can you read? Or are you just blissfully being ignorant? Do you even
KNOW what the orginal bet was? Do you need someone with enough brains
to do a simple google search do it for you? Okay, here, now, read
CAREFULLY, and tell me which part do you not understand? :

Calif Bill wrote:
Do you have an engineering degree?
Yes.
Or are you just a draftsman?
No
What
school?
Undergrad = SUNY
Masters = Georgia Tech
Siesmic courses at UC Berkeley
Sure....we believe you Bassy. Taking courses on how to lie on

the

internet
from Krause?
Care to wager?
Sure. One or two million?

basskisser

Dr. Dr. J. P. Smithers, MD, PHD wrote:
LOL
very good

So, did you read, and did you comprehend the ORIGINAL bet, or are you
just being blissfully ignorant? Here it is again, I take it you didn't
understand it even though I've pasted it for you again, because you
didn't comment:

Calif Bill wrote:
Do you have an engineering degree?
Yes.
Or are you just a draftsman?
No
What
school?
Undergrad = SUNY
Masters = Georgia Tech
Siesmic courses at UC Berkeley
Sure....we believe you Bassy. Taking courses on how to lie on

the

internet
from Krause?
Care to wager?
Sure. One or two million?

Dr. Dr. J. P. Smithers, MD, PHD

You are so much fun when you run around like a chicken with your head cut
off.

I made the following post on Dec. 15

:
Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: "Dr. Jonahan P. Smithers, MD, PHD" -
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 21:16:04 GMT
original | Report Abuse

I am willing to bet $1,000,000 that Basskisser lied about his college
education?

Any takers?"

You immediately accepted the bet, and then just as quickly admitted that you
lied about your degree from Penn, hence you owe me $1,000,000.

From: "Dr. Jonahan P. Smithers, MD, PHD" -
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 21:16:04 GMT
original | Report Abuse

I am willing to bet $1,000,000 that Basskisser lied about his college
education?

Any takers?"

You immediately accepted the bet, and then just as quickly admitted that
you lied about your degree from Penn, hence you owe me $1,000,000.

When you collect, Dr. Smithers, could you be so kind as to forward $1000 of
that million to me to cover the bet bassie lost to me?

Let there be heat! Gould 0738 General 4 November 29th 04 01:41 AM
"Heatshield" - More reefer (well, insulation) questions Skip Gundlach Boat Building 33 November 26th 04 03:11 AM
"Heatshield" - More reefer (well, insulation) questions Skip Gundlach Cruising 7 November 24th 04 11:56 PM
Reusable Heat Packs - Neat. Gary Warner General 8 November 7th 03 07:15 AM
FS: Force 10 Cozy Cabin Heater w/ heat exchanger johng650 General 0 October 14th 03 05:03 AM