basskisser

Dr. Dr. J. P. Smithers, MD, PHD wrote:
Are you going to post your address, or are you too scared, you little

pencil
necked weasel.

Yes, just as soon as you post yours.

basskisser

Dr. Dr. J. P. Smithers, MD, PHD wrote:
NOYB,
I love the way he wants everyone else to publish name and telephone

numbers,
but then says "You first" when someone asks him to do the same.

It is terrible what alcohol does to a fetus, add excessive drug abuse

and
you end up with someone like Basskisser.

Please show evidence that I have any of the above. Again, you don't
have to publish your address, email it to me....

Jack Goff

"basskisser" wrote:

"basskisser" wrote:
Where's binLaden?

Jack Goff wrote:
With your mother.

Awww... poor cowlicker is insulted. Acting insulted only gave me the

upper
hand. If you wanted to take the wind out of my sails, you should

have said
somethng like, "I only wish it were true... my mother is dead".

The story of your life. Your elevator doesn't run all the way to the

top.

Jack, you can act dumb all you want, but I know you are at LEAST smart
enough to know that bringing someone's mother into any type of
conversation in an insulting way is simply a coward's way out.

Get over it, 'licker !! You're responding to a post that's nearly two weeks
old!

Just so we're clear... I had no idea (as you know) that your mother was
dead when I posted the comeback above. But even knowing now... it makes
absolutely no difference. You posted an asinine, rhetorical question that
was simply begging for a comeback. I supplied it. Not cowardly, not
courageously, but humorously! It's called HUMOR! Get it? No?

Oh well, guess what... with all the crap that flies around this NG from both
sides of the issues, if you hang around here you WILL get some on you. Bet
on it. And now that we know talking about someone's mother is not
off-limits when YOU do it, you may even get some more of the same, when you
deserve it, or leave another opening. If you're too thin-skinned to handle
this NG, you know the way out. Nobody is forcing you to participate.

That said, I promise to try to not talk about your mama anymore. Any other
family members that you're fond of? grin

basskisser

Jack Goff wrote:

Get over it, 'licker !! You're responding to a post that's nearly

two weeks
old!

And I see that you have to resort to childish name calling. Can't make
a valid, semi-intelligent point without doing that, huh?

Just so we're clear... I had no idea (as you know) that your mother

was
dead when I posted the comeback above.

It doesn't matter whether my mother is dead or not. You've missed the
point. That being, that it is the lowest form of cowardice to have to
resort to flaming someone's mother to make a point. Truly low class.
The lowest.
But even knowing now... it makes
absolutely no difference. You posted an asinine, rhetorical question

that
was simply begging for a comeback. I supplied it. Not cowardly, not
courageously, but humorously! It's called HUMOR! Get it? No?

Oh, so you think that was humorous, huh? Well, the next time you ask a
question of the newsgroup, I'll make damned sure to say something truly
asinine, mean, and probably profane about YOUR mother. That should be a
real laugh riot, huh?

Oh well, guess what... with all the crap that flies around this NG

from both
sides of the issues, if you hang around here you WILL get some on

you. Bet
on it. And now that we know talking about someone's mother is not
off-limits when YOU do it, you may even get some more of the same,

when you
deserve it, or leave another opening. If you're too thin-skinned to

handle
this NG, you know the way out. Nobody is forcing you to participate.

That said, I promise to try to not talk about your mama anymore. Any

other
family members that you're fond of? grin

See? That kind of crap right there, makes one think that you are too
ignorant to enter into any type of debate intelligently. You have a
need to act like a child first, and call names and talk crap about
someone's family. Again, the lowest of the low class.

P.Fritz

"Dr. Dr. J. P. Smithers, MD, PHD" wrote in message
1880 Abercorn Way
Snellville, GA 30078

LMAO

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

Dr. Dr. J. P. Smithers, MD, PHD wrote:
Are you going to post your address, or are you too scared, you little

pencil
necked weasel.

Yes, just as soon as you post yours.

NOYB

"Dr. Dr. J. P. Smithers, MD, PHD" wrote in message
1880 Abercorn Way
Snellville, GA 30078

Hey! You live in the same town as basskisser!

basskisser

P.Fritz wrote:
"Dr. Dr. J. P. Smithers, MD, PHD" wrote in

message
1880 Abercorn Way
Snellville, GA 30078

LMAO

Sorry, ain't me, so, the joke, and your laughing your ass off, is on
YOU
Oh, you forgot to call your little childish names.... I wouldn't want
people to think you have actually grown up.

Let there be heat! Gould 0738 General 4 November 29th 04 01:41 AM
"Heatshield" - More reefer (well, insulation) questions Skip Gundlach Boat Building 33 November 26th 04 03:11 AM
"Heatshield" - More reefer (well, insulation) questions Skip Gundlach Cruising 7 November 24th 04 11:56 PM
Reusable Heat Packs - Neat. Gary Warner General 8 November 7th 03 07:15 AM
FS: Force 10 Cozy Cabin Heater w/ heat exchanger johng650 General 0 October 14th 03 05:03 AM