Jay Santos

Default Condition

Life - being alive - is the condition that makes all
benefits possible.

Life itself is not a benefit.
Terry Spragg

Jay Santos wrote:
Life - being alive - is the condition that makes all benefits possible.

Life itself is not a benefit.

Life, even matter itself, is a benefit of the existance of a system
of logic almost totally independant from human, or any, intelligent
cognizance.

There is a sizeable entry on the definition of "life."

As long as I say I am alive, I am alive.

That is a benefit.

Merry Xmas

Terry K

Dutch

"Terry Spragg" wrote in message
Jay Santos wrote:
Life - being alive - is the condition that makes all benefits possible.

Life itself is not a benefit.

Life, even matter itself, is a benefit of the existance of a system of
logic almost totally independant from human, or any, intelligent
cognizance.

There is a sizeable entry on the definition of "life."

As long as I say I am alive, I am alive.

That is a benefit.

Terry, the question is not, "Is life a benefit to Terry?" That is more
rhetorical than logical. The question is, can coming into existence be
considered a benefit, realizing that prior to it occuring, no beneficiary
exists to receive it, (every benefit requires one) and after life has begun,
and Terry is now a fact, coming into existence has already passed you by and
can never happen to you. Funny, huh?

Jay Santos

Terry Spragg wrote:

Jay Santos wrote:

Life - being alive - is the condition that makes all benefits possible.

Life itself is not a benefit.

Life, even matter itself, is a benefit

It is not a benefit. A benefit requires a beneficiary,
and before being alive, there IS no beneficiary.
Ray

"Jay Santos" wrote in message
nk.net...
Terry Spragg wrote:

Jay Santos wrote:

Life - being alive - is the condition that makes all benefits possible.

Life itself is not a benefit.

Life, even matter itself, is a benefit

It is not a benefit. A benefit requires a beneficiary, and before being
alive, there IS no beneficiary.

~~jonnie~~

It would indeed be a benefit if you could shut the **** up for a few days.
Best wishes,

Ray.

Jay Santos

Ray wrote:
"Jay Santos" wrote in message
nk.net...

Terry Spragg wrote:

Jay Santos wrote:

Life - being alive - is the condition that makes all benefits possible.

Life itself is not a benefit.

Life, even matter itself, is a benefit

It is not a benefit. A benefit requires a beneficiary, and before being
alive, there IS no beneficiary.

~~jonnie~~

It would indeed be a benefit if

....if you would shove a broken bottle up your gaping
asshole.

**** off, Dump. I hope you choke to death on a
mouthful of spotted dick this Christmas.
Ray

"Jay Santos" wrote in message
ink.net...
Ray wrote:
"Jay Santos" wrote in message
nk.net...

Terry Spragg wrote:

Jay Santos wrote:

Life - being alive - is the condition that makes all benefits possible.

Life itself is not a benefit.

Life, even matter itself, is a benefit

It is not a benefit. A benefit requires a beneficiary, and before being
alive, there IS no beneficiary.

~~jonnie~~

It would indeed be a benefit if

...if you would shove a broken bottle up your gaping asshole.

**** off, Dump. I hope you choke to death on a mouthful of spotted dick
this Christmas.

The only spotted dick around here is in your trousers ~~Jonnie~~. I would
not touch that with the blunt end of a pointed stick. You're a ****ing
homosexual rent boy. That's the only reason why you are allowed on you
shirtlifting holidays. What did you leave 'Crescenta High' with ~~Jonnie~~?
A sore arse. Even the fake diploma's on the internet can not issue a degree
on homosexuality. Now go and **** a wheelbarrow.

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 16:37:10 +0000 (UTC), "Ray" wrote:

the Gonad wrote in message
ink.net...
Terry Spragg wrote:

the Gonad:

Life - being alive - is the condition that makes all benefits possible.

Life itself is not a benefit.

Life, even matter itself, is a benefit

It is not a benefit. A benefit requires a beneficiary, and before being
alive, there IS no beneficiary.

~~jonnie~~

It would indeed be a benefit if you could shut the **** up for a few days.
Best wishes,

Ray.

I often wonder if the Gonad is the weirdest freak in news groups.
He's got to be near the top of the list.
Ray

"Jay Santos" wrote in message
nk.net...
Terry Spragg wrote:

Jay Santos wrote:

Life - being alive - is the condition that makes all benefits possible.

Life itself is not a benefit.

Life, even matter itself, is a benefit

It is not a benefit. A benefit requires a beneficiary, and before being
alive, there IS no beneficiary.

Wrong ~~Jonnie~~.

That is not correct. Life has to be enjoyed before it is a benefit.
Otherwise it is not a benefit, it is a punishment.