Gould 0738

Default OT--Pssst. Iran and Syrah...you're next.

Oh goody goody. More blood and death. :-(
NOYB

"Dr. Dr. Jonahan P. Smithers, MD, PHD" wrote in message
NYOB,
Harry loves Basskisser, because he just loves to see someone try to
emulate him in every way possible.

Harry's defense of basskisser is the Usenet equivalent of a pity ****.

P.Fritz

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Dr. Dr. Jonahan P. Smithers, MD, PHD" wrote in
message news:y7vwd.585185$D%.445513@attbi_s51...
NYOB,
Harry loves Basskisser, because he just loves to see someone try to
emulate him in every way possible.

Harry's defense of basskisser is the Usenet equivalent of a pity ****.

Damn......now I have to clean the pepsi off the computer screen.

basskisser

P.Fritz wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Dr. Dr. Jonahan P. Smithers, MD, PHD" wrote in

message news:y7vwd.585185$D%.445513@attbi_s51...
NYOB,
Harry loves Basskisser, because he just loves to see someone try

emulate him in every way possible.

Harry's defense of basskisser is the Usenet equivalent of a pity

****.

Damn......now I have to clean the pepsi off the a

href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=computer%20screen"
onmouseover="window.status='computer screen'; return true;"
onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"computer screen/a.

Nippy little usenet chihuahua. Nothing more. What a ****ing waste of
oxygen you are. Hell, your wife figured that out. Perhaps it's time you
took a good look at yourself, and see what others around you have
figured out, that you're nothing but wimpy little thing that wishes he
were a man.

Gould 0738

I am chief of staff at Duke University.

The custodial staff? :-)

Dr. Dr. Jonahan P. Smithers, MD, PHD

Them too.

In fact, everyone in the hospital reports to me. People call me Mr. Duke,
if they are not referring to me as Dr. Dr. Mr. Duke.

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
I am chief of staff at Duke University.

The custodial staff? :-)

Don White

In fact, everyone in the hospital reports to me. People call me Mr. Duke,
if they are not referring to me as Dr. Dr. Mr. Duke.

More likely Mr. Puke...as in ......hey you, someone puked up on the 4th
floor...go clean it up.

Don White

"Dr. Dr. Jonahan P. Smithers, MD, PHD" wrote in message
Why would someone of my importance and superior education have to resort

such a lowly job? As I walk down the halls of Duke Medical Center, the
employees get down on their knees in reverence to my superiority.

Ahh...forgive me... Grand Exalted Ruler!

Don White

Don,
Think nothing of it, I am a very forgiving ruler. (Just don't let it

happen
again ; p )

I always got a kick out of that title. My brother was the head 'Elk' here
back in the early '80s and that was his position.